• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    So here's my issue... I have several 30-30 casings and I don't have a reloader but my brother is a country music guitar player up in Red Dirt country and we were out at the range the other day and he mentioned how much he'd like to have some 30-30 rounds capped just with bullets but no powder or primers to use in a guitar strap so it looks like an ammo belt like something Pancho Villa would wear if he shot a 30-30 or played the guitar... anyways I'm looking for someone in Austin that has a reloader and a die set-up... I'd bring over the casings and the bullets and just need to use the press for a couple of minutes... I've got tons of empty casings if you reload other calibers to use as bartering such as .380, 9mm, 38 special, .357 magnum, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, .45 Long Colt

So if your available for something like this please just list your usage price and when you can do this and I will order the bullets and we can make this happen... Thanks for considering this odd request I guess...

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    .30-30 dummies? Can do. I just don't have any bullets right now except for 150 gr RNGC cast bullets. Wait, I do have some 30 Rem ammo with FMJ's that could be pulled. How many does he want? I believe I have 19 rounds that could be pulled.

I'm in Round Rock.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I'm in Georgetown and we laid them out and we figure we need 32... but... the gun show is this weekend so I can definitely probably manage to pick up a few more... Thanks for the interest...

Top Bottom