30-30 Reloads for Guitar Strap

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by texas_teacher, Aug 12, 2009.

1. texas_teacher

texas_teacher Well-Known

Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    So here's my issue... I have several 30-30 casings and I don't have a reloader but my brother is a country music guitar player up in Red Dirt country and we were out at the range the other day and he mentioned how much he'd like to have some 30-30 rounds capped just with bullets but no powder or primers to use in a guitar strap so it looks like an ammo belt like something Pancho Villa would wear if he shot a 30-30 or played the guitar... anyways I'm looking for someone in Austin that has a reloader and a die set-up... I'd bring over the casings and the bullets and just need to use the press for a couple of minutes... I've got tons of empty casings if you reload other calibers to use as bartering such as .380, 9mm, 38 special, .357 magnum, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, .45 Long Colt

So if your available for something like this please just list your usage price and when you can do this and I will order the bullets and we can make this happen... Thanks for considering this odd request I guess...

2. TSU45

TSU45 Active Member

Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Wish I could help but my press is in storage in Fort Worth and I'm in San Marcos. If you can't meet up with anybody you can use one of these hammer kits. I think Cabelas carries them.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Active Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    .30-30 dummies? Can do. I just don't have any bullets right now except for 150 gr RNGC cast bullets. Wait, I do have some 30 Rem ammo with FMJ's that could be pulled. How many does he want? I believe I have 19 rounds that could be pulled.

I'm in Round Rock.

4. texas_teacher

texas_teacher Well-Known

Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I'm in Georgetown and we laid them out and we figure we need 32... but... the gun show is this weekend so I can definitely probably manage to pick up a few more... Thanks for the interest...