• Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    ===============================================
    We’ve never seen that demographic in a large group of that size before.”

....multiple groups of African migrants, mostly family units, crossed in the same area in large numbers.

COMMENTS...

Border Invasion USA18 hours ago
    Nothing like Ebola being delivered Via Grayhound bus to a city near you.

You can thank DHS on Monday, they've gone home for the weekend.
    ===========================================--

What Tha FUUUUUUU???

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I just need SATX to not go to complete shit for another 10 years when my son graduates. Then I can move somewhere far far away.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The only question I have is who is providing the logistical support to move a group of 500 people from the Congo to south / central America and up to Texas.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve seen some reports pointing towards Russia. Part of the usual “smile for the cameras while we do other shit behind the scenes) crap that goes on with every nation. I wouldn’t vouch for its accuracy though.

Unrelated to the Russia collusion BS. I’ll post links if I can remember where I saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Those russkies are ever so charitable...we ought to return the favor with a double amount of these same french speakers. (well ex-Belgium 'Congo' colony folk)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I’ve seen some reports pointing towards Russia. Part of the usual “smile for the cameras while we do other shit behind the scenes) crap that goes on with every nation. I wouldn’t vouch for its accuracy though.

Unrelated to the Russia collusion BS. I’ll post links if I can remember where I saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would think a church group long before Russians! On one trip to Africa years ago I was on a jumbo jet of young teenaged kids going to Zimbabwe with church groups. Lots of cute young blonde girls head to a country at the time I would be reluctant to go into armed.

I also knew a guy from another gun forum that was taking the family to Guatemala when people I knew from Guatemala said it was not safe. It was part of the church he belonged to. And yet another young, hot teenaged girl making the trip.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Here...this will make us feel better about illegal immigration from Africa.....

https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-ebola-update.html
    That was an interesting read.

Reading through the comments it mentioned a close relationship between that area and China. That would get ugly quick. How long before they admit an outbreak? Do they ask for any help? Do they try to blame us? Do they get desperate as they watch their country die and lob a few Hail Mary bombs over to us? Do they send infected people over? Far fetched I know but regimes like that can’t be counted on to act rationally when faced with such a situation.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    That was an interesting read.

Reading through the comments it mentioned a close relationship between that area and China. That would get ugly quick. How long before they admit an outbreak? Do they ask for any help? Do they try to blame us? Do they get desperate as they watch their country die and lob a few Hail Mary bombs over to us? Do they send infected people over? Far fetched I know but regimes like that can’t be counted on to act rationally when faced with such a situation.

Maybe they already have...

Top Bottom