• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Just got two boxes of Monarch .380 94 gr JHP at the Academy in Round Rock @$15.99/box of 50. They had about 6 more boxes, but I ain't no hawg.

Also got a couple WWB .38 Sp 130 gr FMJ @$18.99/box 50 (they had 4 more boxes).

Bought one 250 round mega-pack of Remington .45 ACP 230gr FMJ for $97.99. They had one left.

Edited to add:

Took the wife to get her hair cut over in NW Austin on 183 after lunch. decided to run by the Academy nearby to see if they had anything. Got there at 1:05 just as they were rolling in a cart full of ammo off the truck. No .223, no .38Sp.....but they had a carton of the Monarch .357 JHP 158 gr. - bought two boxes of that @$19.99/box of 50.

They also had two cardboard boxes of the Remington Mega Pack .45ACP. Passed on that since I had already bought one two hours before.
    Target Sports

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    I hope it starts to flow soon, I used up the box of .380 ammo, I bought last week.
    Got any backstock? I still have two boxes.

Went to Wally World Sunday, they had one box of .45, two boxes of 9mm, and the rest was rifle and shotgun. No 7.5x55, though...WTH?

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Got any backstock? I still have two boxes.

I actually had one box (Monarch from Academy) left. I had it with a few 38 spl. boxes of Monarch. I saw plenty at the HGCA gunshow this past weekend, but I wasn't going to pay $40 a box. I can wait.

Top Bottom