4 Police officers killed in Washington State.

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by oldguy, Nov 29, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
  2. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Pretty bold, and very shocking. A gang initiation shooting maybe?

3. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    Hard to say, no description yet and the news media seems less focused
    on it then other stories like Tiger Woods.

4. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    You're absolutely correct. Silly me thinking that the media would give two figs for police officers murdered in broad daylight versus celebrity gossip...:rolleyes:...what was I thinking....

I hope they catch the SOB who did it. I'll gladly volunteer to drop the pellets on the coward.

5. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    It is starting to sound like it may have been a gang retaliation for a crack down that has been going on. I read in another location where another officer from that department had his POV burned and driveway tagged.

If so, it'll be a latter day OK Corral up in that neck of the woods...

Jeff B.

6. Freedom1911

Freedom1911 Active Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    We have been watching this stuff go on for years in Great Brit, Scotland, and Australia.
    Now it has come to our shores.
    Muslim Terrorism. Judging by the lack of interest and action that our government is taking in this. I would say they WANT this stuff to happen.
    Just how I see it.
    And expect more because this administration is going to do nothing to prevent further attacks on this country or the US Citizens.

Again just how I see it.

7. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Just saw it covered on Morning Joe for 2 1/2 seconds. Tiger coverage has been on the past 20 minutes. Even after this story was flashed, they went back to the Tiger headline.

Piss poor media...

8. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    My prayers to the families. I am in my 13th year deployed as a civilian and frequently we here lament the ROE that hamstring the warfighters. They are stupid rules most often, but the ROE for a LEO is far worse and they frequently receive scrutiny that is counter productive to perpetuating a civil society.
    It takes a special breed to be a LEO and if you will offer a prayer for these four men please puncuate it with a salute to all the police who face this filth for us every day and every night. Art

9. Freedom1911

Freedom1911 Active Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    My thoughts on this have turned out wrong. Post deleted so as not incite arguments.

10. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    American priorities: Celebrities are gods.....:bowdown: