• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Slight misjudge about the blast radius with all that tannerite and gasoline. Lucky someone didn't get squished.

WTF am I saying? I woulda probably been the dumbass shooting it from 50 with my 6" S&W 357.

BOOM!!!HELL YEAH!!!

SpikeSpiegel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Texas
    Slight misjudge about the blast radius with all that tannerite and gasoline. Lucky someone didn't get squished.

WTF am I saying? I woulda probably been the dumbass shooting it from 50 with my 6" S&W 357.

BOOM!!!HELL YEAH!!!

I said the same thing when i first saw the video

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Holy Crap! That was something to see!

I would suggest a little protection for the viewers, though. That piece of metal could really hurt!

Flash

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I live so far out in the sticks they have to know where my place is to visit, but, a kaboom like that 'fridge blowing up might likely bring a visit from the local LEOs and the BATF .....Somebody everywhere always report everything that is loud or unusual, busybodies. And what are the laws about putting together an explosive device ? I don't see it as anybody's business seeing that they were in a rural location and on private property, away from neighbors but the Feds, especially the BATF makes rules as they go, likely by the minute. I do think it was neat, exciting, and worth watching but I would hesitate on account of well, you know.

Top Bottom