• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

il_collector

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2023
    Austin
    Selling my only .40 S&W gun, so all the .40 cal ammo I have stocked up must go too.

1. Hornady 40 S&W 165 gr. FTX 20rds/box *10 boxes = 200 rounds in a new sealed case. Asking $190

2. Hornady 40 S&W 165 gr. FTX 20rds/box *10 boxes = 200 rounds . Asking $190

3. Winchester 40 S&W Ammo Can: 165 grain FMJ 300 rounds (in a 400rd can): Asking $125

4. Winchester 40 S&W 165 grain Ranger T-Series JHP RA-40T 450 rounds: Asking $220

5. Winchester 40 S&W 165 grain Ranger T-Series JHP RA-40TA, 50 rounds: $22

6. Winchester 40 S&W 180 grain JHP Personal Protection, 50 rounds: $22

7. MagSafe Ammo .40 S&W 72 grain Mini-Glock Load (Pre-fragmented) 6 round package: $18

See pictures, this all new, clean, recent ammo. I'll consider trades for 9mm or 5.56mm brand name ammo, and serious offers.
    Best price will be if someone buys the whole thing.
    In person sale in greater Austin area at FFL, cash or pre-approved trade only.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• Hornady case 1.jpeg
      Hornady case 1.jpeg
      598.8 KB · Views: 22
    • Hornady case 2.jpeg
      Hornady case 2.jpeg
      563.2 KB · Views: 22
    • Win Ranger case 2.jpeg
      Win Ranger case 2.jpeg
      759.6 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_6554.jpeg
      IMG_6554.jpeg
      321.7 KB · Views: 20
    • IMG_6555.jpeg
      IMG_6555.jpeg
      407.4 KB · Views: 21
    • IMG_6556.jpeg
      IMG_6556.jpeg
      560.5 KB · Views: 23
    • IMG_6373.jpeg
      IMG_6373.jpeg
      486.6 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_6547.jpeg
      IMG_6547.jpeg
      489.3 KB · Views: 23

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I will take Winchester Ranger ( 450 rounds @$220)

Why meet at FFL? If you have one in mind that will not get bent out of shape about folks spending money on gun stuff that is not theirs, great, but seems like going out of your way to piss off a business owner by competing with them in their own store.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble

Why meet at FFL? If you have one in mind that will not get bent out of shape about folks spending money on gun stuff that is not theirs, great, but seems like going out of your way to piss off a business owner by competing with them in their own store.
    He wants a BOS....

il_collector

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2023
    Austin

Sent you DM. In Austin, can meet today.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sorry, I'm still learning the platform. Where can I edit the listing? The location is Austin, TX.
    There's a drop-down menu just under or very close to the thread title, usually next to the "Watch" link. If you hit that drop down and select "Edit Thread" , you can make changes to the title or the colorful "WTS" flag next to the title.

I can't be perfect in describing the process since user interfaces will have slight differences depending on how you view the forum.

That's for future reference. I'll take care of this one. Welcome and GLWS.

ETA - That's also the place where you change the title flag to "Sold" and lock the thread after your sale is complete.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

I like that Ranger ammo.

il_collector

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2023
    Austin
    There's a drop-down menu just under or very close to the thread title, usually next to the "Watch" link. If you hit that drop down and select "Edit Thread" , you can make changes to the title or the colorful "WTS" flag next to the title.

I can't be perfect in describing the process since user interfaces will have slight differences depending on how you view the forum.

ETA - That's also the place where you change the title flag to "Sold" and lock the thread after your sale is complete.
    Thank you! Will try it shortly when I get back to my desk.

il_collector

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2023
    Austin

Ok, I do not see any drop-down menu or other indication for editing/updating my post. I've tried on 3 different browsers. Here is a screen cap of what I'm seeing. What am I missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 15.12.58.png
      Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 15.12.58.png
      866.5 KB · Views: 18
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom