• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I rank it right up there (or down there) with the Judge. Interesting oddity, but doesn't really fill a hole in my collection.

One question though, why did he pull back and release the charge handle, and then hit the bolt release? I am guessing that was an editing error, or to show that the bolt locks back after the last round was fired. I don't know, it just caught my attention.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Brings more than a few thoughts to my mind
    The positive, If a bunch of "wanta kill all the zombie" folks buy these and take them to the range, well 410 shells may become less expensive (increase in demand/faster sales/bigger production runs = (hopefully) lower costs.

The negative, Well it obviously is a very expensive shotgun, with mag capacity beyond what you can take to the field and hunt with.
    Mr Smith, why did you put multiple rounds of buckshot from your large capacity mag assault shotgun into the poor, misguided convicted rapist, who had broken into your home, only to die in a hail of deadly lead? (though I also rate that as a positive, 1 less person who makes bad choices = less chance for it to breed more)
    With the shotgun range, and the 410 shot, what advantage does it provide over a .410 pump or a .223 or a/k?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Now if it was a 12 gauge, I may be interested. Ofcourse, it would take a whole new gun and design, and probably be prohibitively expensive.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i do know this, i want one.

if i see one for less than 300 bucks i will probably snipe it.

MrRedneck, buy one. if you hate it, sell to me for $250. xD

Top Bottom