• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just heard about this this morning. This is what my friend in the USMC was doing in Iraq before his deployment to Afghanistan.
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091104/ap_on_re_as/as_afghan_british_troops[/URL]
    They need to screen there job applicants better. I've long posed the question to my friend(s) that were working with the IPs IAs and the AA and AP how they now these guys aren't terrorists. :banghead:

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The nearly 10 year war in Afghanistan has nothing to do with the Freedom of Americans. It did have something to do with the freedom from the crazies of 8th century moslem idiocy for modern Afghanis. Britain never conquered the Afghans in the 19th Century, The Soviets wasted ten years fighting Afghans and never won.
    And the United states is following in all their footsteps.

We are being invaded from the South, and thats where US troops belong !!! On the Rio Bravo or Rio Grand River if you please. We are also invaded by proponents of radical Islam by means of student visas, dreamed up by the liberals in Washington and its been going on for decades. They come, blend into the population and never return to their points of origin, and the real enemy is there within their ranks. Who were the scum that flew into the towers in NY ? That bombed another bldg. in NY before that ? Who planned to bomb a Dallas building ? Come on people, rise up, vote the islamo lovers in Washington out of office, like yesterdays elections in NJ and Virginia and elsewhere.....Send the scoundrels the message, you hear, mr. obama ?

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I think we need to untie the hands of our military and let them do there job. Obama needs to stop micromanaging thins he knows nothing about. As for these % British soldiers that would still be alive right now if the folks micromanaging things would give them the troop count they need and the time they need instead of making all the "Tuff" calls from a $10,000 leather office chair in a nice warm building on another continent.

Top Bottom