• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Never was really a Katy Perry fan, but she looks pretty damn hot with short hair and when she's holding an M16 and has good trigger discipline lol.

Screen-shot-2012-03-21-at-7.57.49-PM.png

But she used to do Russell Brand! That's nasty!

She is hot though.
    Target Sports

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Generally agreed but there are a few exceptions. (Translation, I'll take any opportunity to post pics.)

Audry Hepburn - Classic

Carey Mulligan - Maybe just a personality quirk of mine

Emma Watson - Already showed up on several lists here, so I know I'm not alone.

Nope, got to disagree. Short hair destroys the femininity of a woman in my book. Although this isn't the best analogy, it's like seeing a woman with hairy armpits or hairy legs. Guess I wouldn't have done well in the caveman days trying to get it on over Jungle Jane.

I'd also add that I admire women who keep their hair long as they get over 50. Here in America it seems universal now that women get damn near a crewcut once they hit 50, but in Europe most women that age still wear their hair long and it looks great!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Generally, I feel the same way you do.

...Short hair destroys the femininity of a woman in my book....

Then you'll love this one. When I was a freshman in college, there was a senior who, for religious reasons, had never cut her hair. It was usually done in a braid that went down to her ankles, then doubled back up and was tied to the main body of hair at about mid-thigh. Personally, I didn't know hair could grow that long; I always thought breakage would happen before any single hair could get that long. Apparently I was wrong. Anyway, taking care of her hair was something of an obsession for her. Her dorm mates made a weekly gathering out of doing a full comb-out, wash, condition, dry and braid. I fell in love with that hair the first time I saw it.

I'd also add that I admire women who keep their hair long as they get over 50. ...

My mom was in her 60s when she died. She kept her hair more-than-waist length till the end, combing it out every day. For women who are willing to do the work, long hair on older women can be gorgeous.

Here's a pushing-60 lady with long hair and, frankly, I think she still looks pretty good. :)

ChristieBrinkley.jpg

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Then you'll love this one. When I was a freshman in college, there was a senior who, for religious reasons, had never cut her hair. It was usually done in a braid that went down to her ankles, then doubled back up and was tied to the main body of hair at about mid-thigh. Personally, I didn't know hair could grow that long; I always thought breakage would happen before any single hair could get that long. Apparently I was wrong. Anyway, taking care of her hair was something of an obsession for her. Her dorm mates made a weekly gathering out of doing a full comb-out, wash, condition, dry and braid. I fell in love with that hair the first time I saw it.

When hair gets so long it becomes burdensome then that's going too far, but if a woman wants to spend the time them more power to her. I like a woman's hair to generally be from shoulder length down to the top of her butt, with something about shoulder blade length being just right.

My mom was in her 60s when she died. She kept her hair more-than-waist length till the end, combing it out every day. For women who are willing to do the work, long hair on older women can be gorgeous.

Here's a pushing-60 lady with long hair and, frankly, I think she still looks pretty good. :)

Got to say I agree with that 100%!
    -

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom