• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Did the class yesterday at Ryans Houstonchlclass (my reloads performed flawlessly ;)) and looking over the application on the dps site its asks for 5 year address history. I was nomadic to say the least around 2010. Will they kick it back if i dont input the same info that i had on my Tdl?
    Is there a was to get my adrress history pre 2011?
    Thanks

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Did the class yesterday at Ryans Houstonchlclass (my reloads performed flawlessly ;)) and looking over the application on the dps site its asks for 5 year address history. I was nomadic to say the least around 2010. Will they kick it back if i dont input the same info that i had on my Tdl?

No. It's for background check purposes. They know lots of folks fail to update their DL address - they're looking for where they should look for records (and to make sure they don't pull records that aren't yours, etc. if there's a name/dob match).

Is there a was to get my adrress history pre 2011?

No idea. My advice would be put down the best information you can recall (and swear to). Think of it as "where, during that time, could I get mail delivered to?" That's likely going to be close to where you lived. Just be honest.

Top Bottom