• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yes there is however pics are on phone and phone does not have an "attach files " button. I repeat: send me an email or text and I will send you pics. Sorry that my computer ignorance inhibits dialog.

The next time you post something look at the bottom left, just below your dialog window.
    There you will see a button with a paper clip, and says "attach files".

ETA: I don't want any pictures, just trying to help. Screenshot_20210101-143844_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thank you and I am sure that will work fine once I figure out how to get pics onto my computer
    Email them to yourself, from the phone.
    When you said that your phone didn't have the button, I presumed that you were getting on TGT on your phone.

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    If you're using a smart phone, either Android or Iphone, you can download them directly to your PC via a USB cable.

The procedure for Android is to connect the USB port on your PC to the charging port (usually micro-USB, or USB-C) of the phone, and Windows will automatically detect the phone, and will likely ask you what you want to do, transferring photos being one of them.

The Iphone will behave similarly.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Interested in the Ruger #1.........Savage 1923........
    The ruger has scope Ruger rings, comes with a Brownell's set trigger , dies, new brass, bullet mold and dies and lot's of bullets some Barnes! Rounds for this can cost $5 each so the reload stuff is valuable. The blue is thin on th #1 in spots no rust ever. the Savage has the early steel buttplate with engraved indian cheif and a Lyman rear peep.

Attachments

• 20210102_120059_HDR.jpg
      20210102_120059_HDR.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 190

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Sent you a private message regarding the AK-74. Do you have any photos of the manufacturer markings on it? Usually on the rear sight block on the left side of the receiver, or on the bottom of the receiver by the magazine opening.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Sent you a private message regarding the AK-74. Do you have any photos of the manufacturer markings on it? Usually on the rear sight block on the left side of the receiver, or on the bottom of the receiver by the magazine opening.
    No markings of any kind on receiver or sight block other than serial number

Top Bottom