Venture Surplus ad

SOLD $550 for Walther P1 9mm - Price Drop (San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Selling my minty Walther P1 9mm with 2 like condition 8 round Walther magazines and owners manual. I purchased this during my C&R days and made sure it was from among the best of the handpicks available.

This is a beautiful example of a German Bundeswehr, military surplus, post-war Walther P38 which features a black anodized aluminum frame rather than blued steel. This pistol has the reinforcing hex bolt to account for hotter 9mm NATO rounds. It was unissued when I received it, but I have since put 200 rounds through it. I am selling it because I never shoot it and I am no longer a C&R enthusiast.

This will be a local face-to-face sale, though a short drive (e.g., Austin) is not out of the question. I want to avoid the hassle of shipping and FFLs. No bill of sale; just a peek at your docs: valid TX DL or TX LTC.

"Good" condition P1s are still available from surplus vendors for $550, so I am pricing this at $550. No offers/trades please.

Additional pics available on request.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I used to have a P1 and they are excellent shooters. Whoever buys it will be happy with it.

One thing that I discovered by accident is that dropping a loaded magazine onto the ground should be avoided. They usually don't feed correctly after that.

Free Bump

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom