• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Meh, the police market is smaller than the private market.

Funny how the people who don't understand or even acknowledge economics always fail miserably at boycotts.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Yeah, what a great idea. They can go back to revolvers. I'm certain (sarcasm) that the criminals will ablige them by also carrying revolvers.
    The liberal mindset will never cease to amaze me. Back to being under gunned. How pleased the shitty "emperor" must be.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    They are just political sheep... hoping for re-election when the entitlement voters cast their vote next time around. As with most liberal "causes" this one is pure symbolism and just designed to make news.

Nothing will be said when it fails.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    who cares what 60 do out of all the thousands of mayors there are in this country. please. some whinny bitches looking for date

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Good sign.

Just goes to show how desperate they are getting.

The manufacturers should now boycott the cities and see who folds first.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Keep pushing. I've always wanted to see what would happen when every major gun manufacturer bands together and refuses to sell or service guns to government agencies in anti-gun areas.

Let's see how much power their goons can wield when they have to figure out how to fix their own broken guns.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I kinda like the idea of manufacturers boycotting these departments, but I also don't like the fact that it will affect the boys in blue more than the pricks in black suits.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I kinda like the idea of manufacturers boycotting these departments, but I also don't like the fact that it will affect the boys in blue more than the pricks in black suits.

Let the boys in blue be the first to demand their city leaders stop acting like idiots. Kinda hard to argue with an entire police force that your gun boycott wasn't such a good idea.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The liberal mindset will never cease to amaze me.

The really scary part is, they really think this way. DC is talking about banning ski masks because robbers are wearing ski masks. Ski masks, a fashion accessory to crime in D.C. - Washington Times

Since the founding fathers never mentioned ski masks, I guess the cold folks are SOL. Don't even get the luxury of a background check to be allowed to buy a ski mask. Those folks up there better watch out. I have it on good authority that the robbers were also wearing pants.

Oh no! SIXTY police departments?!? How will gun manufacturers survive this devastating boycott?

Yea, That's not even enough to help with the current backlog of orders from this latest scare.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    I wonder how the body guards and policemen/women of these cities feel about not being able to have access to the service pistols that are their last line of defense of their lives...and I wonder at the same time how those mayors feel about endangering the lives of the city employees they are responsible for..

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. 60 whole departments. I sent an email to the Daily Caller thanking them for such an amusing story in that 60 whole mayors think that their puny boycott would affect the bottom line of ANY gun manufacturer, considering the thousands upon thousands of OTHER departments, not to mention private American citizens, who also purchase said weapons.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Absolutely F'N incredible! I had no idea how absurd the nanny mentality can be. :mad:
    May as well ban the old standby panty hose disguise at the same time.

Since the founding fathers never mentioned ski masks, I guess the cold folks are SOL. Don't even get the luxury of a background check to be allowed to buy a ski mask. Those folks up there better watch out. I have it on good authority that the robbers were also wearing pants.
    LoL

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Isn't amazing how the roaches came out of hiding? All it took was one of the little bastards creeping out of the woodwork and now we have a herd of them running around with their preposterous ideas!

I guess I'm just a sorry SOB. If I had a gun company and these A Holes tried to blackmail me like that, I'd refuse to sell them a damned thing! Fine....be like that...................carry a Davis or Jimenez firearm. I'm sure you can get some slick little holsters for them and you can be happy then!

Flash

Top Bottom