• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Helped a friend site in his new built 7.62x39 AR and he was having problems with mags. not feeding real good. We used the thirty round mag from my 5.56 bushmaster with only about five rounds in it and it worked good, what i was wondering is if anyone on here has a 7.62 and what mags ya'll use
    Guns International

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    The highcap USA brand 7.62x39 AR mags have a decent reputation for working. I know you can buy 5 round mags (not sure of the brand) that work good. The 10 round ProMag should be avoided though.

Looks like everyone is sold out of the AR 7.62x39 mags...good luck.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    he had some old c products mags they worked until the last two rounds then they would jam almost like the spring was wore out. He said he had some new ones ordered but it'll be a while before they come in.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I ordered four 7.62x39 mags from C Products for the AR I recently "built" (I put that in quotes because all I did was slap a RRA complete lower onto a Colt complete upper...LOL). I placed the order on Dec 5 and haven't received the mags yet. To be honest, I'd forgotten about the order until I read this thread. :rolleyes:

Guess I need to call them for a status...thanks for the reminder! ;)

Shaolin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    I ordered four 7.62x39 mags from C Products for the AR I recently "built" (I put that in quotes because all I did was slap a RRA complete lower onto a Colt complete upper...LOL). I placed the order on Dec 5 and haven't received the mags yet. To be honest, I'd forgotten about the order until I read this thread. :rolleyes:

Guess I need to call them for a status...thanks for the reminder! ;)

I would not bother because it will go to voicemail. Its better to email them. They are over-run with orders that they just sent me my first order which took 6 weeks to receive. I should receive my 2nd order from them in 2-3 more weeks. I don't mind the wait since the prices are not gouging me like other distributors.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I would not bother because it will go to voicemail. Its better to email them.

I wound up e-mailing them, and they responded quickly saying that they should go out this week. I'm in no rush, which is kinda obvious by the fact that I had forgotten about the order.

Top Bottom