• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    I guess they were not secure. I live a few miles for this store, just never made it in there, so I don't know how there security is.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Seymour can register my butt as a deadly weapon if he wants as for my guns hell no. I wish people like that would just keep their mouth shut. I've had the same thing happen before when I had my glass company I had rented a steel building and the little suckers cut a hole in the back of it with tin snips then used my tools to cut the locks off the bay doors and stole 6 trucks and about $150k in tools, thank god for insurance. They got caught to trying to fence the parts off my trucks.

CPTKILLER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gatesville, TX
    Back in Bryan in about 1965 or so when hardware stores and tire stores sold most of the guns, Parker-Astin or one of the others downtown had all of their rifles stolen. In that instance Bryan PD was on the job and got them all back. My mom bought me a Remington 700 BDL 7mm Mag at a tiny fraction of its cost when they got them back. The issue was a tiny scratch on the stock.

I hope the sheriff or PD gets them back.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    No mention of those guns having been secured in a safe or otherwise having been locked up.

Tin building + guns inside = invitation to steal.

Be well.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I've been out there several times, it's not much of a building. Just a little steel shack, really. Can't believe they didn't have everything in a safe.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    I imagine I'll be getting some notification, was out of the office today. If there is any information I can share, I will let you all know.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I went by there today, and visited a bit with the owner. Not that it changes anything, but it was mostly hunting rifles and shotguns that were stolen.

He says that they have a decent lead or two, from the video that captured most of the action.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I went by there today, and visited a bit with the owner. Not that it changes anything, but it was mostly hunting rifles and shotguns that were stolen.

He says that they have a decent lead or two, from the video that captured most of the action.

least they got something to go off.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    I have spoken with one of the investigators from Brazos County and they have sent me a listing of the guns but have not given permission to share on this board. Mostly handguns with rifles and shotguns, nothing cheap, all quality.

My knee jerk response is they have probably gone to Mexico, but one never knows.

Hopefully they can develop the leads I know they have.

Top Bottom