9.50 Radio Mojo @ Shiloh Shooting Range 5-15-09

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by shootergirl, May 14, 2009.

1. shootergirl

shootergirl New Member

May 14, 2009
    Hey Everyone!
    I just wanted to take a moment and invite you all out to Shiloh Shooting Range tomorrow (Friday 5/15/09) For Get the Lead out Lunch with 950 am and Outlaw Dave doing a live radio broadcast! It starts at 10am and goes until noon. We will have free food from La Tapatia. Also Brian Hoffner will be out durring that time doing a free training class for beginner shooters!!!!:banger:
    We will also have Dave with F.A.S.T. out here doing laser simulator training for Free!:icon_popcorn:

So come on out and show your support for the like minded individuals in the gun community. Times are hard right now so we need to get together and be heard as often as possible!
    Bring out everyone you can that is a new shooter, this is a great oppertunity to get some free trainning from some of the best.

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Sounds like fun.

3. boycan

boycan Active Member

Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    DANG I would love to go but I just can't get off work on that short of notice.

4. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Holy crap, the planets have aligned and conspired against me! Hoffner will be there, and I have the day off tomorrow! I'll be there! ;) lol

Thanks for joining us Shootergirl. :happy0001:

5. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Fridays yard work can wait till saturday as I will be there also.:happy0001:

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Just got back, was a good time. Met 308nato, Outlaw Dave, and Brian Hoffner. Food wasn't too shabby either.

7. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Man...I always miss out on the cool things...stupid job...lol

8. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Crap, well sorry I didn't make it. I ended up having to go to work after all. Sometimes it seems like one thing after another. ;)

9. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

I had a good time there today also met DCortez and his sons,outlawDave
    and Brian Hoffner also.The food was good and I even got talked into getting a new tattoo right there.
    950 was giving out passes to this weekends gun show at the Reliant.:happy0001:

10. fm2

fm2 Event Coordinator

Apr 27, 2008
    Nice! I had a child who was sick and didn't make it out. I have been listening to Outlaw Dave and he's had some good talk going on.