Jul 16, 2008
    Houston

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I used to not like these guns but the more I keep looking at them the more I'm starting to really like them. I need to own one.
    I got six of them. They have a lot in favor of them. They were adopted by the military, good enough for them good enough for me. They are cheap running from $400 for near new used and buy nib for about $650. Lot of bang for the buck. Can be stuffed with as many as 17 rds OEM mags.

I don't collect them, what I have are 6 guns scattered about my ranch for killing varmints, ALL kinds of varmints...

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Am I the only one around here who hates Beretta handguns with a burning passion?

To each their own. Personally, I am not a fan. There are plenty of other handguns that are the same price or less that function just as well or are a good trade for the advantages/disadvantages of a 92 series.

As a carry or home defense weapon I think they are pretty good. The one I shot was extremely accurate, possibly the most accurate semiauto handgun I've fired to date and I personally thought the trigger was great. I have long mutant fingers so the grip-size is not a problem but I do acknowledge they are very large guns for what they are.

I certainly see why some people don't like them but I also see why others love them. There is enough choice out there that I can find something equivalent without much problem, so thus not worth the energy to hate.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    get it that you guys are talking about the 92/ M9.. but i will say i have a REAL distaste for the little storm.. son-n-law bought one in 40 (new shooter i advised going 9) an honestly "distasteful" experiance.. that included an AD on hammer drop... and few holes in the target..

Texasslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    houston
    I can't think of a better collectible and better gun with variations including full auto 93R with 30 rd mag.
    Beretta fan for life
    syseqa4e.jpg

Oh she's sexy!

Top Bottom