• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Every "handgunner", in the pile of plastic striker fired pistols, should have a snubbie and a 1911 style gun. If you can shoot a 2" snubbie DA trigger well you can shoot anything well, and the 1911 makes even sloppy trigger control look good. :-)

I've never had any use for a snub-nosed revolver, but I've got a 9mm with a 3" barrel and DAO trigger. It's surprisingly accurate, but shooting the thing is like catching a sledgehammer because there's so little mass to absorb the recoil...because it's plastic (but hammer fired).
    Gun Zone Deals

bowzette

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Pflugerville, Tx
    I've never had any use for a snub-nosed revolver, but I've got a 9mm with a 3" barrel and DAO trigger. It's surprisingly accurate, but shooting the thing is like catching a sledgehammer because there's so little mass to absorb the recoil...because it's plastic (but hammer fired).
    I had the LCR .357 almost 2" that weighed 17oz. I shot .38 at the range and carried SGD .357 short barrel 135 gr. This is a downloaded .357 and produce about 300 fpe. In the 9mm standard pressure range. Recoil was acceptable but I wouldn't want more than that.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I adore my P01 Omega, it fits my hand perfectly! Until I shoot it, then it bangs the thumb knuckle near the web of my hand until I can't take it. I'd hoped to use it as my daily carry, but I just don't shoot it enough because of that discomfort.
    Had that problem with the Beretta vertex grips. Feel great until I shoot them, then it’s painful as hell after a mag or two. Both the full-size and compact.

SimonRL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2021
    Planet Earth
    9mm 1911s are such soft shooters along with all the other benefits of 1911s. My Prodigy has been flawless since the day I bought it and is an absolutely fantastic shooter with 20 rd mags.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sakorey
    Top Bottom