• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    My local WalMart did a ZQI 9mm 123 grain NATO FMJ price roll-back today!

The new price is $8.94 per box of 50.

Check your stores ... they might have the new price too.

No limit. When I asked for five boxes, the clerk told me I could buy all I wanted.

The store had at least 40 boxes on the shelf.

No ZQI 5.56 mm, however. Plenty of ZQI 7.62x51.

End of Report.
    Texas SOT

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My local WalMart did a ZQI 9mm 123 grain NATO FMJ price roll-back today!

The new price is $8.94 per box of 50.

Check your stores ... they might have the new price too.

No limit. When I asked for five boxes, the clerk told me I could buy all I wanted.

The store had at least 40 boxes on the shelf.

No ZQI 5.56 mm, however. Plenty of ZQI 7.62x51.

End of Report.

This is brass?

I've been buying the 308 brass.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    well looks like you have a honey hole Bigun. I hit 4 walmart stores in my area on my way to work last night and they all had a price tag of $12.99 or .95.....something to that effect. I even had them check just to be sure. Any chance of you letting us know which walmart you found em at?

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Why would anyone go to 4 Walmart stores, and ask for directions to a 5th, just for ammo? You have to horsewhip me just to go into 1. I order everything bulk online. Shit shows up magically on my doorstep. What I save in bulk purchasing and no sales tax has always exceeded the cost of shipping.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    well looks like you have a honey hole Bigun. I hit 4 walmart stores in my area on my way to work last night and they all had a price tag of $12.99 or .95.....something to that effect. I even had them check just to be sure. Any chance of you letting us know which walmart you found em at?

I believe Jr can back me up, but not all stores begin clearance cadence at the same time, so you may not see it just yet at some stores.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Why would anyone go to 4 Walmart stores, and ask for directions to a 5th, just for ammo? You have to horsewhip me just to go into 1. I order everything bulk online. Shit shows up magically on my doorstep. What I save in bulk purchasing and no sales tax has always exceeded the cost of shipping.

I wonder how many gallons of gas he blew through just to save a dollar? lol Penny wise but dollar foolish?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Sometimes at the same time, orthers nof. Could also be an in-store sale like us. Not across the board. The sent us 1800 boxes. 9 years worth. With cheaper stuff on the shelf, not good.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS

I wonder how many gallons of gas he blew through just to save a dollar? lol Penny wise but dollar foolish?

ohh rest assure boys, I did not go out of my way at all, nor was a gallon of gas wasted (much less a penny). All of these stores were on my way to work, so I stopped along the way. I was born at night but it wasn't last night, give me a little credit.....:banghead:. butt holes!:green::roflfunny:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409

Check Austin Highway and FM 78. Tell the lad or gal with the "x-ray ray gun" to scan the bar code. He or she will get the correct price, even if the sticker on the shelf is higher.

Picked up another four boxes today marked $12.97 for the lower price of $8.64.

CLUE: Anytime Wally sells anything not ending in $ xx.97, is is a closeout and probably will not be re-stocked, even if it does not have a "red tag" on it.

Go forth and wreak havoc on the remaining supply!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom