• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hunter_Man

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    san angelo
    A friend and I purchased a few "scratch and Dent" gun safes directly from Winchester to resell. I recently lost my job and am doing this on the side until something pans out.

THESE ARE LOCATED IN FORT WORTH. I will be brining a few back to San Angelo to sell on jan 23rd.

A couple of these have a few scratches, NONE have dents... i think it's impossible to dent one of these! a Majority have no scratches whatsoever. THESE ARE BRAND NEW SAFES.

Winchester Model t-19. 59x28x22. 19 gun model, digital keypad, 30 min fire rating at 1200 degrees. $600-$700 depending on whether they have scratches or not. retail for 899 online plus tax, etc.

Redhead Model 7240. TALL model. 51 gun capacity. 45 min fire rating. $1700. retails for over $2500

Redhead 6040. 45 min fire rating. 51 gun capacity. same as above, only 12 inches shorter. $1100

we have a couple more models. Contact me at daniel.majkowski@gdit.com for details. I have references online at the TexasHuntingForum
    Capitol Armory ad

spartacus762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    San Antonio
    What is the chance of being able to hold one of these for me until APRIL 2010? I am currently deployed to Iraq but need to pick up a gun safe once I get back. If you can hold it, or possibly deliver it to San Antonio I would be interested. My family is in San Antonio currently.

Hunter_Man

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    san angelo
    sorry it took so long to get back to you guys... been out of town.

as far as holding a safe, sorry, but i can't do it. BUT, we are sure to have some around the time you get back in April. THANKS FOR SERVING BROTHER! I served in the AF from 2000-2005.

the 7240 is 72" tall (really tall!) x 40 x 24 I believe. 45 min fire rating at 1200 degrees. bolts on all sides of door.

all of these have electric keypads

if anyone has any more questions, feel free to e mail me directly at daniel.majkowski@gdit.com.

thanks for the questions guys!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom