• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I typically avoid these conversations, too, but sometimes they come up and really aren't avoidable. If after a good chunk of time and debating they are still hurling the standard liberal retorts (you know, the whole "think of the children" type spew), then I am going to start ending the convo with this: "You know what, unlike you I support the Bill of Rights so I will support your right to free speech, but remember this: without the 2nd amendment you wouldn't have the 1st" (bumper stickers ftw).
    Texas SOT

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was married for 7 years to what had to be the most deceitful, treacherous and dirty fighting woman on Earth. Regardless of the subject, if she got frustrated or felt she was losing the argument, she'd start fighting dirty with things like: "Your mother is nothing but a GD Whore!" (That's a quote!) She got absolutely furious when I refused to get mad and laughed at her!

Liberals do that to us. The come out with their preposterous, garbage Obama lines and when we don't run or give in, they start throwing mud. They call us "juvenile, idiots, barbaric, stupid," and a host of other ugly things. Laughing at them pops their cork! Then we follow up with a "F you" and dust them off. They just can't handle that! Lesson learned!

Flash

Top Bottom