• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    In Katy last night.

We stopped at a Whataburger last night so I could get a pumpkin pie and a coffee and was wearing one of my favorite shirts.

Dark red with white letters
    "Buy a Gun, Annoy a Liberal"

There was a guy standing in line and his shirt was
    dark blue with white letters
    "Obama won so shut up"

I commented, "Interesting Shirt"

His reply...

Shut the F%$# up
    He then left, without placing his order

The guy behind me offered me $20 for my shirt

I still have it
    Lynx Defense

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well he was pissed because you disagree with his philosophy and too immature to respond accordingly.
    The real issue here is you got your order and he did not, so good for you!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Well he was pissed because you disagree with his philosophy and too immature to respond accordingly.
    The real issue here is you got your order and he did not, so good for you!

Agree 100% with that. Typical liberal thinking: If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you...other than that, STFU!

And these are the same people who "just want to get along" with everyone else. :rolleyes: Translation = do what I dictate that you do and everything will be all right with the world.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I see this differently. He went out wearing a shirt to intentionally annoy people. found a person he thought he could annoy, then took action to do so.

Immature, and accomplished nothing.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Sometimes Tee Shirt messages get too much attention, an old pard came to work at an aircraft plant in the Ft. Worth area with a picture of two pigs in an ususual position with the caption, "Makin' Bacon"....He was asked to either remove it and put on a more appropriate shirt or clock out and go home...He went to his locker and donned another shirt.....

81aggie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sounds like you did good, you annoyed a liberal Interesting how the folks who are all about diversity, difference, transparency and civility just want those of us who don't agree with them to just shut up and grab our ankles while they remake the country in their vision.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    ummmm....who did? Sounds to me like both could annoy. Personally, I think it's kinda funny, because it COULD have been an opportunity to interact between two "sides" - but then again, one or both might overreact. I'd likely have said nothing other than to ensure that the other guy saw my shirt. Or I might have even stepped up after he placed his order and said in my friendliest tone - "Here - let me pay for that for you!" Yeah, I've done that a time or two.....they have NO idea how to react.

Sometimes, being NICE befuddles 'em more than bein' in their face....

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Sometimes Tee Shirt messages get too much attention, an old pard came to work at an aircraft plant in the Ft. Worth area with a picture of two pigs in an ususual position with the caption, "Makin' Bacon"....He was asked to either remove it and put on a more appropriate shirt or clock out and go home...He went to his locker and donned another shirt.....

Things have gotten so politically correct nowadays, though. When I was in high school I wore a shirt to school that said, "If you ain't a pilot, you ain't s**t!" Teachers even laughed at it and no one ever complained or told me to take it off. Of course, that was in the 70s. Nowadays I'd be at least suspended from school.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    It makes my blood pressure rise just seeing an Obama bumper sticker, so I don't try to engage in any type of political conversation with any of them.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    It makes my blood pressure rise just seeing an Obama bumper sticker, so I don't try to engage in any type of political conversation with any of them.

The worst of that in my area is these extremely wealthy Yuppies who pull up in a Hummer, Cadillac Escalade, BMW, or Mercedes and have an Obama sticker plastered on the bumper. :banghead: And I'm always thinking to myself, "You stupid idiot, you've got the most to lose by voting that sh**head into the White House?!?!?! Those are the people, IMO, who voted for Obama because it was the "hip" thing to do among the white guilt Yuppies.

Top Bottom