• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmitch300wby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    San Antonio
    New to Texas/ San Antonio, however I married a native Texan (does that count at all?). Came here from Wyoming, and Alaska, Idaho, and Montana before that, so quite a change geographically, however happy to be going from one red state to another. Looking forward to diving into the gun culture here. So far liking it much more than I expected.
    Lynx Defense

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    New to Texas/ San Antonio, however I married a native Texan (does that count at all?). Came here from Wyoming, and Alaska, Idaho, and Montana before that, so quite a change geographically, however happy to be going from one red state to another. Looking forward to diving into the gun culture here. So far liking it much more than I expected.
    Howdy welcome to our group

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Howdy and welcome to the forum.
    Congrats on finding a native Texan, too.
    Don't worry too much about the August thing. I moved the other direction (TX to eastern WA) and was able to acclimate. You can do the same. It does take some time, though. I survived 33 winters there. Let's see if you can make 34 summers here and I will pin the Medal of Texas Honor on you!

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Howdy neighbor. Well done intro. Welcome!
    Perhaps you can join us for lunch this Friday, noon at Dimassi's Mediterranean? (NW side of town)

bmitch300wby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    San Antonio
    Howdy and welcome to the forum.
    Congrats on finding a native Texan, too.
    Don't worry too much about the August thing. I moved the other direction (TX to eastern WA) and was able to acclimate. You can do the same. It does take some time, though. I survived 33 winters there. Let's see if you can make 34 summers here and I will pin the Medal of Texas Honor on you!
    Let’s hope you’re right. I too know those winters up there as I lived in Coeur d’Alene for 20+ years and worked in Spokane for most of that time. However it was not as cold there as it is in Wyoming. I am just hoping to survive one summer at a time here. IF I live 34 more years, I’ll look forward to that MOTH!!

Top Bottom