• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    First of all, my rant has ZERO to do with the range, or it's staff. I found them to be some of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of recently meeting and unbelievably helpful.

However, on August 20th, I visited APTS with some friends of mine, and parked my brand new car in the 2nd row from the building, directly behind the handicapped spot to the right of the front door. At some point in the afternoon, I'd say around 15:00 hours an elderly man in a silver-ish colored Toyota truck left the range. He backed out of the handicapped spot and directly into my brand new Sonata. Upon realizing he hit something, he pulled back into the handicapped spot he pulled out of, got out of his truck and walked to my car to inspect the damage. The damage was obvious as shown in the pictures below, and impossible to not notice. He QUICKLY got back into his truck and took off in a rush. This is all on tape and the SAPD are investigating the matter.

If you are the offending party, I want you to know, that you hit my car on my birthday and gave me the wonderful present of a $500 deductible that I couldn't afford. I am going to say this now.... If you are the offender, and a member of this board, if you send me a PM claiming responsibility I will promise to not press charges for the criminal act of fleeing the scene of an accident, and will assure you that you will never be named as the offender on this board. My insurance company is currently looking for you, as are the SAPD. I have called every body shop I could find in the yellow pages and asked they contact me or the SAPD immediately upon finding a similar truck with the appropriate damage.

A Place to Shoot as well as many other ranges have a picture of you, and have been told to notify me of your presence.

Please do the right thing, as I know you are elderly and I am not interested in pressing criminal charges on you if I don't have to. Let it be known, that if you do not step forward on your own, I will be forced to do just that.

Ok /end rant

20130820_181936.jpg 20130820_181941.jpg 20130820_181945.jpg 20130820_181951.jpg 20130820_181956.jpg
    Target Sports

Top Bottom