A poll in need of our help

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I think we sometimes get a little poll crazy.........

The results are also very strange. The way I read it, people are contradicting their own answers to previous questions. Unless, random people are picking and choosing what few questions they answer. Either way, it's obviously flawed, but then again, it's for nothing more than for amusement.

kville79

May 24, 2008
Austin
I think we sometimes get a little poll crazy.........

The results are also very strange. The way I read it, people are contradicting their own answers to previous questions. Unless, random people are picking and choosing what few questions they answer. Either way, it's obviously flawed, but then again, it's for nothing more than for amusement.
till someone in politics or news gets ahold of it ;)

TxPhantom

Apr 5, 2008
Frisco, Texas
Waste of time....

It's a stupid poll with many stupid questions that only a person with little knowledge of the gun community could think to ask.
But, I guess I am stupid for taking the poll and then getting a message saying I have already voted. I've never seen it before. Guess I didn't give the right answers.

tussery

Jul 26, 2008
Corpus Christi
Which of the following conditions do you think is the most important cause of gun violence in the US?

The availability of guns
The way children are raised
The influence of TV, movies, video games, or the Internet
Anger

No bias with this question... Where is the "criminals" option.

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
They way children are raised, and video media, especially the video games. Bad association spoils useful habits.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads