Capitol Armory ad

A Premiere promoted Gun Show is in The Woodlands this weekend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    February 21 & 22, 2015

Houston-The Woodlands

Note: There may be parking issues, but at least it is free and not a far walk.

Legends Sports Complex
    602 Pruitt Road
    The Woodlands, TX 77381

Show Hours

Saturday 9 am – 5 pm Sunday 10 am – 4 pm

Admission

General Admission – $8, cash only Weekend Passes – $12, cash only Children UNDER 12 – Free Uniformed Peace Officers – Free Subscribe to our Email Newsletter to receive a printable $1 off coupon.

Parking Information

Due to another event at ORWALL Little League there will no parking available at ORWALL Little League this weekend. If you would like overflow parking, Legends has teamed up with PAPA’s on Pruitt Rd. For available parking, please continue to the back parking lot for Gun Show attendees shown in the map below.

Directions

Exit Legends Sports Complex and drive east on Pruitt Road until you arrive at Papa’s on your left.

unnamed.jpg

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Don't do it, it's a trap!

Yeah, I know. Probably want to take me to Twin Peaks and get me drunk also.

Don't know yet, trying to get a small (non-internet related) group together and go. Have to see how others schedules work out, but going to try.

Curtis, I will drop you a PM or text when I know a little more.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've done worse than a gun show and TP in same day. There was this girl named Rita . . .

You can text, I can't receive it. Maybe in a few months when I change providers.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    You can text, I can't receive it. Maybe in a few months when I change providers.

Well damn, might have to go old school technology and actually call on the phone then................................

Texasjack keep us posted on your whereabouts, we might be able to meet you at one or both places.

rickg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2015
    Katy, TX
    New to Houston. Is this a good show with lots of new handguns for sale? How does it compare to the one in Pasadena and the end of February? Thanks!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    New to Houston. Is this a good show with lots of new handguns for sale? How does it compare to the one in Pasadena and the end of February? Thanks!

Both Premier and High Caliber are pretty close to each other in size, number of vendors, etc. Both shows do Pasadena, and both had events there at the end of January. They will have plenty of new handguns for sale, just about every show that comes to town does that.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Curtis, I will drop you a PM or text when I know a little more.
    If my phone ain't ringin that must be you not callin.

I couldn't STAND the waiting any longer so I called him, guess where that low down scoundrel was ... :mad:

Fine, two can play this game. I'm going to TP without YOU!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    LOL, at least you got a report from me while I was there. Hard to explain, but did not plan to be there until about 30 minutes before walking in the door.

Different show today, lots of other stuff there.

Saw the parts kit to make a 'solvent trap' out of a maglite flashlight.

Got to handle a polymer 80% lower and the jig to make it. Hummm, not as intrigued as before with those.

Lots of .22LR ammo, pricey, but the ammo flippers are having to come down to move the stuff.

Got to look at the EAA .22 Mag bullpup rifle for the first time. Interesting. Appeal Rifle- Tanfoglio - EAA Corporation/ USSG

Prices for lowers seem to have found bottom.

Lots of folks walking out with NIB DPMS and Bushmaster rifles.

Stopped a guy in the parking lot with a WWII M1 Carbine he wanted $650 for. Bet he did not get far into the show before that was sold, too rough shape for me to be more than casually interested.

Did not find the scope I was looking for, but might have one waiting for me next week at a dealer we like to do business with.

The toy rubber band guns seemed to be a hit with the kids running around.

Polite crowd, not very loud for the number of people in the gym.

Did not find a PA-63 magazine to try to see if it fits the FEG.

Good Show, not bad and enjoyed the time there.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I went early this morning and my read was about the same as Acera's. Lots of ammo - esp. .22 - but not anything approaching a bargain. Still, .22 has come down quite a bit and not so outrageous as it was.

Fell in love with a Sig I saw, but checked the price on my phone and could see it was high. Without some sort of trade, it just wasn't worthwhile.

One guy had lots of reloading powders, but again, no bargain.

Good crowd and the tables seemed to be doing a decent business.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    BO? Couldn't say. I make a point of keeping enough personal space to avoid the question altogether. It was good to see a real selection of powders, and I only commented on price so not to lead anyone to believe there was a super sale going on. I was hoping for some of the new Hodgdon/IMI Enduron powders, but no such luck. He did have both CFE powders.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    BO? Couldn't say. I make a point of keeping enough personal space to avoid the question altogether. It was good to see a real selection of powders, and I only commented on price so not to lead anyone to believe there was a super sale going on. I was hoping for some of the new Hodgdon/IMI Enduron powders, but no such luck. He did have both CFE powders.

IMO too many new powders. Am I getting old ?!? What was the price on the CFE? $24 ~ $26?

Top Bottom