Capitol Armory ad

A pretty decent piece of reporting from the BBC...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    not a bad article....
    i wish they wouldnt say that the lady's revolver looked liek a toy. thats somethign that can be quoted out fo context and used as a "save the children from the evil guns" type line...
    *shrug*

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yeah, give Auntie Beeb credit, they reported this issue more objectively than the vast majority of the US media!

I am still not a huge fan of open carry, I would prefer eliminating the restrictions on where CHL holders can carry before open carry is addressed.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    i like and would support open carry most people who would are no more a problem or dangerous than concealed carry, criminals are not going to carry openly as they know they would stand too much of a chance of being caught open carry deters more than concealed carry and those who dont like seeing well lets see what they do do that we dont like and try to take that away from them and tell them hey that is offensive to us we dont want you to do that.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    (I am still not a huge fan of open carry, I would prefer eliminating the restrictions on where CHL holders can carry before open carry is addressed.) QUOTE From majormadmax

I agree

Top Bottom