• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I live in East Texas near where multiple bodies were found in the woods, in shallow graves, around the mid 1970's - the Houston Mass Murders.
    (Dean Corll, aka The Candyman, & Elmer Wayne Henley)

If you don't believe true evil - the virtual incarnation of Satan - exists, read that story.

A recent issue of the local newspaper mentioned they have resumed the search for more bodies - almost 50 years later.
    I actually cooked for a serial killer his name is Bob berdella.
    And didn't know it at the time hung out with another that killed four co-eds from ku
    Target Sports

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ..The very same idiots that will go to hot-zones in the Middle East, thinking they can change the terrorist mindset…

I’ll be honest here. That hasn’t been my experience; AMCITs I encountered across Africa, the ME, and Afg came pretty much three flavors: majority were USAID/DoS employees…they had a job to do and did it; NGO ass clowns…they didn’t have a job to and clung to the USAID/DoS assclowns looking for a paid do-gooder ride; the miltary-age males looking fir a fight; two classes here: one class didn’t realIze what they were getting in to, a small minority; another class that wanted a fight and got it.

The MAMs generally were the smallest in number.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Evil does exist. It has always existed, and it will exist until eternity.

Most people have never come face to face with evil. Many of those think it's just stuff of Hollywood movies, or that it only happens to other people and it could never happen to them.

One of the almost same thing many of those people say, when they are confronted with evil in their lives, "We never thought it could happen here." But it did, and evil can rear it's ugly head anywhere, at any time.

How do you recognize evil? IMO, I don't think you can until it shows it's face and what it does. Evil can look like your next door neighbor, or the postman, or the dentist you use, or the guy who fixes your plumbing.

I think many of us carry, and keep firearms, because we know evil exists and it can enter our lives at any time, and just about any where we happen to be. Being armed doesn't mean it's guaranteed we will triumph over evil, but at least we have a fighting chance.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Gabby Petino.
    Who DID NOT know how it was gonna end when the story first broke?
    Will he be found dead from a self-inflicted wound? Or will it be more of a John Steinbeck kind of thing a-la "Of mice and Men"? Maybe his own father killed him?

Evil.

If you aren't getting along, or she be ca-razy, just leave the biotch! I've done it several times in my life, hence my two ex-wives!

Then again, they may be claiming the same thing about me.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    The biggest thing is that there's no common sense.
    Second thing is that there's no teaching kids basic survival skills. If people lost power and internet, they'd be dead in a week.
    You are exactly right.
    My oldest son has taken pains to teach my eight and five-year-old granddaughters how to build a fire from scratch, hunt, clean squirrels, fish, etc. Many would see him as an extremist for doing such things. It comforts me to know at least a few will survive whatever is coming when the lights go out.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Gabby Petino.
    Who DID NOT know how it was gonna end when the story first broke?
    Will he be found dead from a self-inflicted wound? Or will it be more of a John Steinbeck kind of thing a-la "Of mice and Men"? Maybe his own father killed him?

Evil.

If you aren't getting along, or she be ca-razy, just leave the biotch! I've done it several times in my life, hence my two ex-wives!

Then again, they may be claiming the same thing about me.
    Ex-wives are in their own category of evil!

But I have never understood the logic in staying with someone you hated, or that hated you. Makes no sense to me.

Divorce is expensive, but cheaper than a prison cell.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You are exactly right.
    My oldest son has taken pains to teach my eight and five-year-old granddaughters how to build a fire from scratch, hunt, clean squirrels, fish, etc. Many would see him as an extremist for doing such things. It comforts me to know at least a few will survive whatever is coming when the lights go out.
    My father and grandfather taught us those essential skills. Granted, I may not use them a lot, and may even be a bit rusty in using them, but if it comes down to surviving, I'm pretty sure I'll remember just fine.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey K Man,

Much of it? Folk do not pay mind to the Good Book.

Wherein we are told that, "....in those days, men will be given over to evil."...

Part of it is "society"..

Instead of hanging pervs, granny bashers, mother rapers, father killers .....etc from the first tree.....

Society insists on "studying" the aforementioned as if they were no more than "bugs"..

This deprives the FAMILY of the VICTIM(s) of seeing Justice Served.

It also "insulates" the perp from even wanting to "repent"...

The "perp" is "sick", "misunderstood"...blah, blah....

If the perp KNEW he was HANGING from the HIGHEST TREE come Tuesday at Noon? Would focus his mind.

Now, since we do not hang the perps, like they NEED...we have a "revolving door" justice system where the evildoer goes to the slam for a couple weeks/months and gets out to perform his next ATROCITY... :banghead:

We are in a bad way...

Later, Mark

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    Every kid seems to get participation trophies these days so I think I it‘s hard to expect a child to grasp true evil the way those over 25 or so understand it. Unless a parent constantly beats the idea into the mushy substance between their ears, most kids don’t care or know, and most parents apparently prefer their kids not know other then the basic stranger danger.

The twin towers collapsing. A pile of skulls from Pol Pot. Concentration camp survivors. Those are all “ancient pictures” of things that happened “long ago.” All those things may as well be in a video game as they are so far removed from the life of today’s child, not to mention not being taught in school.

Social media crap portraying only the good sure doesn’t help either.

We have evolved and progressed to such a degree that basic daily dangers are all but gone. No longer do most western children worry about hunger and starvation, war from neighboring tribes, disease, death of a parent that would leave them on the streets, or any number of perils that once plagued society as little as 75-100 years ago. Hell, even the nuclear boogeyman isn’t as much a threat as it was when most of us were growing up, unless you count worrying about the senile old fart in control of the launch codes right now. Evil is no longer in your face. That’s both good and bad, and the only thing you can do as a parent is be as open and honest about world news and try your best to not only make them understand history, as well as dangers they face from people who wish them ill.

I know I’m bloviating. Sorry about that.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Evil is real. Especially in South America. There are new videos every day of pure Evil of people mutilating other people while laughing and playing. There's some f'ed up shit going on in this world. Either accept it and prepare to deal with it, or wait to be one of the victims in those videos.

Last edited:

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Evil is real. Especially in South America. There are new videos every day of pure Evil of people mutating other people while laughing and playing. There's some f'ed up shit going on in this world. Either accept it and prepare to deal with it, or wait to be one of the victims in those videos.
    This kind of stuff is going on just across the border.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Hey K Man,

Much of it? Folk do not pay mind to the Good Book.

Wherein we are told that, "....in those days, men will be given over to evil."...

Part of it is "society"..

Instead of hanging pervs, granny bashers, mother rapers, father killers .....etc from the first tree.....

Society insists on "studying" the aforementioned as if they were no more than "bugs"..

This deprives the FAMILY of the VICTIM(s) of seeing Justice Served.

It also "insulates" the perp from even wanting to "repent"...

The "perp" is "sick", "misunderstood"...blah, blah....

If the perp KNEW he was HANGING from the HIGHEST TREE come Tuesday at Noon? Would focus his mind.

Now, since we do not hang the perps, like they NEED...we have a "revolving door" justice system where the evildoer goes to the slam for a couple weeks/months and gets out to perform his next ATROCITY... :banghead:

We are in a bad way...

Later, Mark
    Has SATX been reincarnated? I mean that as a compliment.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    ...... But what happens when they get out there as adults and find out reality is something way different.
    My history is different from most But my parents prepped me I got to see first hand. But they taught me to get through. ....
    Excellent question and one the plagues me as well. I cropped out your post to highlight something: Your parents taught you to be a survivor. At the time, you may not have appreciated it, but now you see the snowflakes and sheeple around this country and how little chance they have to survive if things get tough.

The fact is that sometimes life does get tough. In fact, if you wait around long enough, it gets really tough.

But when the smoke clears, some people survive. My grandfather survived the 1918 Spanish Flu; we survive Covid-19.

I remember Taya Kyle (wife of Chris Kyle, American Sniper) giving a speech at the NRA convention in Houston some years ago. She said, "Evil does exist in this world", referring to what her husband saw in war and what she saw in his untimely death. Her message was that we have to be tough enough to face it and survive.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    We don't need a war, or even a natural catastrophe to happen, but if the economy failed, or the infrastructure collapsed, and technology is shut down, I fear that many are not going to survive. I fear many of those thirty years or younger are not going to know how to cope with such events, because they have relied too heavily on technology in their lives.

Couple that with an entitled attitude that their parents fostered and nurtured, and sad to say, the vast majority are doomed as soon as it starts. Many that happen to survive in the first short time after, are going to find out what real evil looks like, and it ain't going to be pretty. Many, like their parents relied upon others for their safety and security, are going to find that not only does evil exist, but with anarchy and chaos, it will probably even flourish.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I was fortunate to grow up in a time when fathers were parents first and foremost, and many things to their children, but never their friends. They knew that they had a job to do and they did.

My father was never a mean person, but he was strict, and he would give discipline when it was needed, or a pat on the back if that was what was called for. He taught us life lessons, work ethic, and to never expect the world to give you a damn thing. If you wanted something, you went out and worked for it. My father was never an emotional man, and very seldom showed emotion, but looking back, I now know the thing he did, and the way he did them, was the greatest display of love he could ever give his children.

I left home at the tender age of 16 to make my way in this world, and have been on my own pretty much ever since. The things my father taught me, shaped me and prepared me as best as possible to make it and to survive. And through all that, I am very blessed to not only survived, but to have prospered in many ways. Honestly, I'm not sure I could have achieved what I have in this lifetime without my father's guidance and teachings.

It may not be Father's Day, but thanks Dad. You're still my hero even after all these years, and I love you for all you did, and all you sacrificed for us.

Top Bottom