• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangitDon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2015
    Cowtown, USA
    I am an old man 70yo give or take a year or two. I live in Cowtown USA. I have owned guns since I was 8 and wish I had kept them all. Mostly I like hand guns (hand canons) I have a Raging Judge, a .22/22 mag that looks close to it,A S&W 44 Mag hunter and it's little brother in 41 mag, S&W mod29 nickle and it's little brother in 41 mag, S&W 640-1 in stainless 357 mag. 44 mag Ruger Bisley Vacaqueo (Sp), an old Ruger Single-six 22 made in 1956, a Beretta minx Dark blue with the gold trim and a 22lr Beretta, a NAA in 22mag and a couple of more I don't recall right now. Rifles are 2 1022s, a standard and a take down, a Marlin 44 mag lever Cowboy and a 44 mag all stainless lever for use when it was raining. Shotguns--3 One for Cowboy action and two riot 12 ga.
    On Thursday or Friday I pick up my Sig P938 from layaway. The question is where is the cheapest place to buy some 7 round mags or just hit the gun show that starts here Saturday. Do to my health it is very hard to get around in the gun shows.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Hello and welcome. I really like your sig line, it's spot on.

Do you/can you buy anything online?

I'm sure some of the DFW folks will be glad to help you out. They'll be here shortly.

DangitDon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2015
    Cowtown, USA
    Wow sure of a lot of replies in a short time. Oh yeah my cars are both 2004 Ford CVPIs, one is Black and her name is Spook and the other is Cracker.

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Welcome - yes sir, those Sig mags are up there. Hang around here, one might show up. It worked for me anyway.

JoeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2015
    DangitDon, check out Quantico Tactical for your magazines. I am not sure about Sigs but they have some good prices on S&W magazines. They sell some mags in 3 packs and those are priced very reasonably. When I bought my M&P 9 in April I bought a couple of mags locally and then found Quantico Tactical. They had 3 mags priced for less than I paid for the 2 locally. I have never bought from them but probably will soon when I buy new mags for my M&P Shield.

JoeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2015
    Responded to the wrong thread.:boom:

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom