• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That's a mighty long ride, parking it will suck too.

That's the point. Big ass'ed chevy. Park it next to a brand new Honda. Make the owner nervous. Rattle his Starbucks light latte with caramel squirt.

Global warming will go up three degrees. And.... That's after I shut the engine off.

With a "**** you, I am from Texas" bumper sticker.

Yep

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    That's the point. Big ass'ed chevy. Park it next to a brand new Honda. Make the owner nervous. Rattle his Starbucks light latte with caramel squirt.

Global warming will go up three degrees. And.... That's after I shut the engine off.

With a "**** you, I am from Texas" bumper sticker.

Yep
    I think you are disguising your want to get a scooter by getting a gas guzzler.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I sold a rifle to a guy who did the same thing. He said he had maxed out his ATM and was $100 short. I told him that the deal was off. Suddenly, he remembered another ATM that gave him the $100.

I will bargain and haggle but when we reach a deal....that's it. Do what you said you'd do or hit the road.

Flash

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Lol, I've contacted no less then 4 people off craigslist.

Cash wanna buy a car.

After, I explain book price. Adjusted by their cars own vin. They still seem to think their 1998 mustang gt is worth $8000-$9500. But books at the real world price of $3500. Even with the higher numbers off NADA.

Their head explodes. I get cussed out.

Craigslist is some crazy stuff.
    Damn. I don't think my 01 GT is worth any more than $3,000 lol.

If you really wanna raugh, rook up 98-02 Trans am or Camaro Z28 prices on craigslist.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I had one guy from here tell me that he read a post of mine that said "$550 or best offer, l-o-l".

I don't keep track of my posts so I figured I had said that and went down to $525. Went home, looked at my posts, and turns out he made it all up to get me to honor words I never said.

Eh, it worked. I'll take it as a lesson learned :laughing:

nd1979

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Houston, East Texas
    "buuump. No offers? Price is negotiable now lol"...post # 10, in your for sale listing.

This is what I quoted and offered you $500. You told me that $525 was the lowest that you would go.
    Please keep the facts straight.
    Thanks.

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    "buuump. No offers? Price is negotiable now lol"...post # 10, in your for sale listing.

This is what I quoted and offered you $500. You told me that $525 was the lowest that you would go.
    Please keep the facts straight.
    Thanks.

damn, missed that. My bad! All i remembered was looking back at the last post and not seeing that, didn't realize it was probably higher up.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Didn't know you could do that. I miss the feeling of that PCR grip. The full size 75/85 grip feels unnecessarily big. Those serrations on the front and backstrap of the PCR really do help.

Top Bottom