• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Looking at a few different scope options for shooting .50 BMG. Doubt I'll ever see 1000 yrds with it and not going top of the line. Probably won't see ranges past 600 yrds, if that.

Theses are the scopes I'm looking at

Bushnell Elite 6-24x40mm Mil-Dot Reticle Rifle Scope FREE S&H E6241. Bushnell Elite Binoculars, Bushnell Elite Spotting Scopes, Bushnell Scanner Accessories, Bushnell Digital Camera Binoculars Accessories, Bushnell Headsets

SWFA SS 16x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope

Millett LRS-1 6-25x56 Rifle Scope FREE S&H Millett BK81004 Long Range Tactical Scope

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 Rifle scopes FREE S&H PST-624S1-A, PST-624S1-M. Vortex Viper PST Riflescope Accessories, Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scopes, Vortex Rifle Scopes, Vortex Red Dot Sights, Vortex Binoculars

The Vortex is my favorite. It has the MoA reticle I want and 4" eye relief. The only real drawbacks to the Millet and Bushnell are the mil-dot reticles(IMO),but the Millet claims 140 MoA of elevation adjustment. The Super Sniper has great reviews and seems to hold up but they are fixed power mildots. Not sure what the adjustment range is either.

Anybody got experience or opinions of these scopes.

And for those who are going to say I need to spend more, not gonna happen. It's not a competition gun so the Vortex is about the most I plan to spend. But you can go ahead and tell me anyways cause I know you'll want to:p
    Texas SOT

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I got a SS 10x HD.
    it's got enough elevation sitting on a 20 MOA base to arc a 308 to beyond a grand.

Tapatalk sent it.

Top Bottom