• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Wait, reduce carbon buy burning wood & coal instead of natural gas ??
    Didn't they close down cal fired power plants because it's too dirty?
    Wood puts out creosote, and what about all the fuel needed to harvest it?
    Bill gates wants to cut down, and bury all the trees to reduce carbon.
    This world is getting more phucked up by the minute.

How about building electric pizza ovens that mount in the trunks of their electric cars?

It’s phucked on purpose and done to drive any logical person bonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    How about in Queens, woman calls the cops on squatters in her home, she ends up going to jail for changing the locks.

Seriously, WTF is "squatters rights" - squatters should have no rights. You don't own the property, you're not fucking entitled to be there, period. Cops shouldn't puss out and say "civil matter" - no, motherfucker - its criminal trespassing or burglarly - take your pick and get them the **** out of my house.

I guess we need some politicians that will eliminate squatters rights entirely. This isn't 1860, we're not doing homesteads in Indian country anymore. The notion of "adverse possession" and "squatters rights" are archaic and need abolished.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Seriously, WTF is "squatters rights" - squatters should have no rights. You don't own the property, you're not fucking entitled to be there, period. Cops shouldn't puss out and say "civil matter" - no, motherfucker - its criminal trespassing or burglarly - take your pick and get them the **** out of my house.

I guess we need some politicians that will eliminate squatters rights entirely. This isn't 1860, we're not doing homesteads in Indian country anymore. The notion of "adverse possession" and "squatters rights" are archaic and need abolished.
    We're still talking NYC right?

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

Communist hate personal property

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Seriously, WTF is "squatters rights" - squatters should have no rights. ... Cops shouldn't puss out and say "civil matter" - ...
    Most of these cases aren't really deliberate squatters. They answered an ad for a place for rent, signed a lease, and moved in. All this is done through texts and they never see anyone face to face. They dutifully send their rent checks (or, more commonly, pay via Zelle or another app) every month and settle in, oblivious to the truth.

Then the real homeowner shows up. The people who believe they are renting can only wonder who this crazy person is standing at their front door demanding they leave their home.

Someone calls the police but, by that point, it really is a civil matter between those two parties.

The criminal in all this is the third party who found the empty abode and rented it out. That's fraud; both the homeowner and the squatters are victims. A court needs to be involved to decide true ownership and then help the homeowner with eviction, just like evicting a legitimate tenant who doesn't pay their rent.

Then LE needs to track down the fraudster and arrest him. (That process is beyond the scope of this reply and rarely produces admirable results.)

Real squatters, the kind who need to be told "Move out in 10 minutes or I start shooting," do exist, of course. I'm not saying they don't. I'm just saying that at least a huge percentage of squatters simply don't know they're squatting.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    We're still talking NYC right?

Zero squatters rights should be national policy. If you're scammed, too bad, if I have the title to the house and someone scammed you - you're still trespassing on *my* property, GTFO and go hunt down whoever it was that scammed you. Take your case up with the bank, with PayPal or Zelle or whoever, but get out.

Should go without being said, all the commies should be rounded up and deported to some commie shithole. Maybe they get parachutes, maybe they don't. Buzzards gotta eat too. Or sharks. Whatever.

Top Bottom