• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I won't own, any DD product until Marty is out. He caused the shit the company is lying in, let them deal with it.

Daniel Defense knowingly sent out of spec lowers to market around 2014-2015.

Aftermarket tangodown grip wouldn’t fit. Reached out to TangoDown, the owner replied and asked me to ship him the DD A2 grip that came with the rifle, as well as his grip that wouldn’t fit. Another member on m4carbine.net had the same issue, I was in contact with him to see how his experience was going.

TangoDown owner compared my DD A2 grip to a Colt A2 and showed me pics of how DD widened the tolerances of grip screw and spring hole to accommodate for the out of spec lower.

I asked him what Larry Vickers would think of them shipping out of spec lowers for retail. He knows Larry personally as he makes Larry’s aftermarket Glock parts for him. He said Larry already knows they’re shady, and that’s why he left his position at DD as their brand rep.

DD replaced my lower, but they should have never sent it out to begin with.

I have receipts of all my emails between me and the owner of TangoDown. I don’t post them as I’m sure he told me in confidence and some random dude on the internet’s word is still deniable as compared to screenshots of the actual emails lol. Plus it’s been a decade since. But I swore off DD after that.

Plus I was unamused by their whole Super Bowl ad bluff. I doubt they could afford to blow their whole marketing budget on one Super Bowl ad, but making a stink about a gun company not being able to advertise on the Super Bowl got them a good amount of attention either way. Smart move but I found it off putting for some reason.

Last edited:

PastorGman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2022
    San Marcos, TX
    Remington is hands down my choice for worst. A few years ago I bought a Remington Sendero with the idea to do some light mods to increase accuracy. Bought the gun from cabelas and took it straight down to Hill Country Rifles in New Braunfels. They called me back about 10 days later to tell me that the it wouldn’t chamber a round because the chamber was cut 0.035 out of round and upon further investigation the barrel was also 0.060 outa straight. Shitty thing was Remington would not warranty this rifle. I’ll buy a cheap Chinese knockoff POS before I buy a remington again
    Never had issues with Remington 700 rifles (had a .308. 270, and .300 winmag). Now the 770 is super crappy. Whenever I inquire about a Remington rifle on TGT I always make sure I ask them to send me a pic of the model stamped on the rifle. Hate to drive to see a gun and it turns out to be a 770.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Can confirm. I have a 243 in 770 and while its pretty accurate, it feels cheap in your hands.

Once my daughter shot a 6.5cm she has never picked up that 243.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Look, I appreciate trolling as much as anyone else. But in this case what y’all are saying is just dangerous. Someone who doesn’t know much about guns might take what you’re saying seriously and buy a Glock based on those posts.

You’re being incredibly irresponsible. You need to grow up and consider the real world consequences of this kind of childish behavior.

I don’t normally do things like this, but I’ve reported your posts in the interest of public safety. Hopefully you’ll save our busy moderators some time and delete/edit them yourselves.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Please don't hold back , tell us how you really feel about Sig.

Shit pot metal rust buckets that are about as safe as a stick of dynamite getting struck by lightning. Favorites of the morbidly obease who want the gun the SEALS carry, but don't know they use glock 19's now. Ergonomics favored by people who have done everything in their entire life backwards.

No one actually cares because they're too obsessed over legion branded challenge coins, beach towels, and shot glasses

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Shit pot metal rust buckets that are about as safe as a stick of dynamite getting struck by lightning. Favorites of the morbidly obease OBESE who want the gun the SEALS carry, but don't know they use glock 19's now. Ergonomics favored by people who have done everything in their entire life backwards.

No one actually cares because they're too obsessed over legion branded challenge coins, beach towels, and shot glasses
    If you're going to slander, at least get it right. Also, I'm not fat, my momma said I'm "big boned".

1711152295067.png

Also, Also, I read on this here forum that Glocks are trash that, unprovoked, will willingly shoot the owner in the leg out of spite. I can't imaging the SEALS using such a weapon so you must be mistaken.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If you're going to slander, at least get it right. Also, I'm not fat, my momma said I'm "big boned".

View attachment 442303

Also, Also, I read on this here forum that Glocks are trash that, unprovoked, will willingly shoot the owner in the leg out of spite. I can't imaging the SEALS using such a weapon so you must be mistaken.
    I like to include the extra letters so the fatso's have something to snack on

Top Bottom