• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Stopped in yesterday around noon to look at their knife offerings, not expecting to see any ammo at all. I was surprised to see Hornady self defense rounds in .40. Picked me up a box of 20 for $26.99. They also had .308, 7.62x39, .17, .22 Wmr, .22 mag, and 25-06

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    it was monarch , didn't check the price. They were down to just a bunch of 62gr 556 yesterday. I'm going to make a run when my daughter wakes up. Stay tuned

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    When I was at Academy yesterday they had some .223 ammo made by Sierra? Sierra does ammo now?
    It was in a green 20rd box.
    The ammo counter guy said, now mind you this IS Academy, the cases were "aluminum".
    Nope I don't think so.
    He showed it to me but I didn't get a good look at the cases. They looked nickel plated to me.
    Has anyone else seen this stuff in the green box?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    When I was at Academy yesterday they had some .223 ammo made by Sierra? Sierra does ammo now?
    It was in a green 20rd box.
    The ammo counter guy said, now mind you this IS Academy, the cases were "aluminum".
    Nope I don't think so.
    He showed it to me but I didn't get a good look at the cases. They looked nickel plated to me.
    Has anyone else seen this stuff in the green box?
    The only appropriate response to 99% of the gun counter guys anywhere is generally
    BF296338-8FE9-4EAA-B04B-514583DFFD7A.gif

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Local store had a ton of .22mag today. Some .22lr. A little bit of.40 and .45
    Bunch of various .223/5.56.
    Saw some 350 Legend.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Hope any military, ex-military, LEOs and retired LEOs as well as many other first responders are asking for the discount at Academy - it's 10%. Note there is a lot of contradictory info about this available from Academy online versus in store versus to whom they actually give the discount and for how long the discount will last. In store it said may 2 - may 25, online it says May 2 through July 5th, both say for instore or online purchases. Also, online and relative to certain retirees, it does not say retired federal LE officers are eligible, it only says only retired federal police officers are eligible; however, in the stores they say I am eligible and have always given me this discount in the past (both in TX and AR) and they did so again today in TX. I have gotten the discount each time I show my retired federal LEO ID, no questions asked, no problems ever; however, your mileage may vary.

Top Bottom