• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    Hey y'all. I moved to El Paso about two months ago from New Jersey. It sure is nice to be living back in the United States of America. Just wanted to say hi.
    Gun Zone Deals

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    I moved from Flemington, NJ which is 40 miles north of Philly and 45 miles west of NYC. Originally I am from CT. I am glad to be in TX and out of NJ. Did you hear that they just passed the "One Gun a Month" bill?

accumack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Bastrop, TX
    I used to work on race cars at the flemington fair race track back in the early 70's. i was sad to hear that it closed. my mom and brother still live there and keep me informed of the crazyness that goes on.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Welcome to HELL....Paso !

Can give you directions to free desert shooting locations , if needed. You came at the right time, as it will be cool enough outside to shoot SOON. ( no indoor ranges here )

Just moved here a few months ago too. Not much for gun stores here, oh yeah, you came from JERSY !

Not much for ammo and reload suppplies, if you do that. Get most online, but it seems to be getting BETTER.

Anyway ,welcome !

If I can answer any questions, feel free to ask. ALWAYS up to go capp off a few rounds too ! Hell, you R just down the road from me (Artcroft)

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    We are practically neighbors.

Heck yeah. Lets get together. Y'all ever shoot at Ft. Bliss? Desert?

FT Bliss has too many damn rules for me. Not to mention, you have to pay to use it. Desert is FREE ! Went to Santa Teresa yesterday. NO ONE out there. I guess FT Bliss is okay, depending on what you shoot.

What kind of stuff do you usually shoot ?

I am up to going ANY TIME. PM me, so we can figure out details . Onac255 might want to go too. I'm not working , so any time is good for me.

Top Bottom