Hmmm

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It’s crazy. WTH? Makes no sense.

At some point you’re better off lawyering up than continuing with your story. Especially when the Feds are in your chili, too.

There’s so much released that just doesn’t withstand the common sense test that I would not be surprised to find agency training records/events have been pencil whipped, unqualified LEOs on the roles, and/or misuse of state funds comes to light if not more.

Last edited:

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Andre,

CFISD had the same program in the fall, but when I went to sign up this spring, it didn't appear to be in effect any more.

How are parents (non-leo) allowed to be armed while volunteering? I would be very interested in this!

I was armed when I volunteered. Even though I have LEO creds I didn't tell them I was armed. Interesting program. They want more male presence in elementary schools. I had a full schedule helping teachers out in 6 classes from k through 4th grade with about 30 mins of patrolling the halls midday. I wished more parents or even the general public would volunteer. It really opens up your eyes to our educational system.

I think most districts have a way for parents to volunteer at schools, mainly through the PTO. But the general public should be able to volunteer as well provided they pass a background check.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon

Interesting comment.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx

Interesting comment.
    Is this someone on the level or just running his mouth

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Interesting comment.
    I'm having difficulty with this first comment:

AC points out some of the obvious questions, contradictions and inconsistencies raised by the detailed timeline of what appears to be a federally-staged school shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

Federally-staged? Now that's some really deep conspiracy theory shit right there!

Personally, I think there were lots of mistakes made that day, and fully believe that many will try and further more gun control from this tragic event, but some suggesting that this was government conspiracy to get more gun control is just Alex Jones kind of thinking and rationale.

Sounds like the same crap we heard after the Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What still bothers me from a ‘makes sense’ perspective is Abbot’s comments on the day 1 press conference about mental health. Initially it felt to me like he was attempting to do two things, one was to lay the groundwork that something wasn’t right with the kid, and the other was about everybody involved and really everybody in the county needing mental health help.

My initial reaction was he went a little overboard on the compassion part and downplaying any stigma that might be associated with getting counseling during the grieving process.

Abbot also hinted or alluded at a bigger mental health problem in the area, though and while I know a speech writer wrote his words, somebody is giving that speechwriter the message and tone to convey in the speech. Whoever did that, by then, already had enough of a gut feeling about there being some deeper issues at hand.

I’m not saying everybody in the county should be in a rubber room in Big Spring, but I was left with a feeling enough was known by then that a lot of guilt- or shame-inducing behavior was going to be exposed in the end. And it wasn’t all going to be directly connected to the shooting.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I'm having difficulty with this first comment:

AC points out some of the obvious questions, contradictions and inconsistencies raised by the detailed timeline of what appears to be a federally-staged school shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

Federally-staged? Now that's some really deep conspiracy theory shit right there!

Personally, I think there were lots of mistakes made that day, and fully believe that many will try and further more gun control from this tragic event, but some suggesting that this was government conspiracy to get more gun control is just Alex Jones kind of thinking and rationale.

Sounds like the same crap we heard after the Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown.
    Not really. Let’s go over some things we know for fact the federal government has done.

1-coerced at least one person into making an illegal firearm so that they could bust him for it and they killed his wife and kid.

2- orchestrated Islamic terrorist plots after 9/11 and then busted people that they involved who otherwise wouldn’t have been a threat, all “for our safety”.

3- allowed illegal gun sales so that they could track where the guns were going, before actually losing track of the guns which later tended to turn up at crime scenes, one of which was the murder of a border patrol agent.

4- they were behind the plot to “kidnap” Gretchen whitmer.

5- created a fake Russia collusion narrative to include fabricating evidence to open a multi million dollar investigation/impeachment of a U.S. President.

So is it really out of the realm of possibility that these same federal agencies could employ the same tactics they have used many times to take credit for busting terror plots that would have never happened without the government creating them, except they just decide to let it play out?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …5- created a fake Russia collusion narrative to include fabricating evidence to open a multi million dollar investigation/impeachment of a U.S. President…
    That was a political campaign that paid a private entity to do that work. They just handed it over to the feds who proved they’re too (pick one) incompetent, partisan, or lazy to check it out. The rest is just politics.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not really. Let’s go over some things we know for fact the federal government has done.

1-coerced at least one person into making an illegal firearm so that they could bust him for it and they killed his wife and kid.

2- orchestrated Islamic terrorist plots after 9/11 and then busted people that they involved who otherwise wouldn’t have been a threat, all “for our safety”.

3- allowed illegal gun sales so that they could track where the guns were going, before actually losing track of the guns which later tended to turn up at crime scenes, one of which was the murder of a border patrol agent.

4- they were behind the plot to “kidnap” Gretchen whitmer.

5- created a fake Russia collusion narrative to include fabricating evidence to open a multi million dollar investigation/impeachment of a U.S. President.

So is it really out of the realm of possibility that these same federal agencies could employ the same tactics they have used many times to take credit for busting terror plots that would have never happened without the government creating them, except they just decide to let it play out?
    What that is proposing is a lot of coordination between a lot of people to bring off such a conspiracy theory to happen. Way too elaborate, even for the government to pull off and make it believable.

Sorry, but that is stepping too far into Alex Jones' territory for me to buy. What you are saying, is akin to the same thing happened in Uvalde that happened at Sandy Hook.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    That was a political campaign that paid a private entity to do that work. They just handed it over to the feds who proved they’re too (pick one) incompetent, partisan, or lazy to check it out. The rest is just politics.
    You are talking about the Steele dossier, that is only one part of it.

Top Bottom