• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    This is heartbreaking and glad the POS is dead. I know this is minute, but does it seem strange to anyone else that an 18 y/o kid from Uvalde that apparently couldn't graduate HS and just bought his first gun went with a $2k DD rifle as being shown on the news? I know when I was 18, that was a huge amount of money to me, hell, I'm old and I still only have PSA's.
    Looking at his pics, I'd say he had gotten into drugs. Using and selling by the look of the rifles and the look of his face.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I think almost as much as this senseless slaughter of little kiddos is the idiot potus making me sick quoting scripture and then using it as an intro into his gun control speech... especially the part of deer not wearing kevlar in the forest. NOVEMBER come fast.
    obiden is a mother ******* **** sucking piece of ****.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    This is heartbreaking and glad the POS is dead. I know this is minute, but does it seem strange to anyone else that an 18 y/o kid from Uvalde that apparently couldn't graduate HS and just bought his first gun went with a $2k DD rifle as being shown on the news? I know when I was 18, that was a huge amount of money to me, hell, I'm old and I still only have PSA's.

You can't "flex on the poors" when you are on Reddit or similar online community with a PSA. :spank:

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    1653475348178.png

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    So.....mentally ill.

Oh yes. The reports I've read make it clear this creature was a total basket case.

"...reported that those closest to the suspect said that he had “lashed out violently against peers and strangers recently and over the years.”

The suspect, a Latino male, reportedly cut up his own face with a knife because he claimed that it was “fun,” according to one of the suspect’s former friends.

The friend indicated that the suspect drove around with another friend at night on multiple occasions and shot at random people with a BB gun.

The suspect had chaotic relationships, including one friendship that quickly ended because he started talking about the friend killing people as a Marine. "

etc, etc.

What I want is for the MSM to follow this Border Patrol agent through all the steps of getting his medals from the governor, healing from his injury, doing the talk show rounds -- that guy should be in the endless news cycle because he's a hero, not this monster.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Oh yes. The reports I've read make it clear this creature was a total basket case.

"...reported that those closest to the suspect said that he had “lashed out violently against peers and strangers recently and over the years.”

The suspect, a Latino male, reportedly cut up his own face with a knife because he claimed that it was “fun,” according to one of the suspect’s former friends.

The friend indicated that the suspect drove around with another friend at night on multiple occasions and shot at random people with a BB gun.

The suspect had chaotic relationships, including one friendship that quickly ended because he started talking about the friend killing people as a Marine. "

etc, etc.

What I want is for the MSM to follow this Border Patrol agent through all the steps of getting his medals from the governor, healing from his injury, doing the talk show rounds -- that guy should be in the endless news cycle because he's a hero, not this monster.
    I repeat what I said in the other thread, "What a loser and a coward."

Top Bottom