APOD Firearms

Agent Provocateur. ATF or FBI working overtime? Or just fed up wannabes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    One thing I have seen on several AZ based forums are folks all of the sudden trying to get people to "do something" about the AZ election results. Infact they had a protest this past weekend that hardly no one showed up to.

A couple guys are hitting hard saying what are we going to do about it and we need to meet etc.

I asked the guys what did the FBI do to flip them. Another asked if Ray Epps was on the forum. Lol

One guy even started a post about ignoring the brace ban and how to hide it, but that quickly got changed.

I posted people that all of the sudden push this stuff should be ignored into irrelevance and not engaged with. Same goes for "friends" that all of the sudden become loud voices for action when before they didn't care.

It's a sad state of affairs but with the status of the FEDs and those incharge I wouldn't be running my mouth about such things. Lots of people were arrested for conspiracy to do something cause they talked about it to someone who then committed an act to enact said wet dream, that person has turned out to be feds in 2 high profile cases recently. While those people got off, they are probably ruined.

Don't engage with these people. The ars you save may be your own.

A made a joke about starting the secret squirrel militia once in the early 90s at work cause all the MI militias were in the news. Unbeknownst to me an actual militia of people, including at my prison, were in the process of being taken down for trying to blow up a waterfall on the upper salt River.

Good thing someone clued me in that I should stfu. A couple other officers at the Florence prison were involved with gun stuff and the ATF. You never know so don't phuck around with that sheit.

Were all law abiding folks who abhor violence. Well except for helo tours for commies.

Ofcourse im.just joking about the helo tours. I can't fly or afford a helicopter, and would only sight see if I could.

Sheit what did I get my self into.
    Texas SOT

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Helicopter rides for commies ain't violence - its simple patriotism and aggressive tourism.

As for the rest... if you ARE going to be engaging in politically motivated kinetic actions, you're a dumbass to talk about it thru any digital communications device, or in the presence of any device with a camera, microphone, or walls thin enough to listen through. No radios, no phones, no open conversations, and definitely no texts, emails, or social media use. Opsec isn't just a cool-guy term.

Anyone soliciting for people to join them on any social media site is a moron, or a fed - though most feds are morons so that may be a bit redundant.

I'd say it thins out the herd when the idiots get roped into shit - but too often they're just patsies being set up, and it just makes the rest of us who consider ourselves patriots, or those who are "good guys" exercising our rights to speak, rights to own and use arms, and our rights to engage in civil discourse all look bad.

To paraphrase NWA... **** the feds, and anyone dumb enough to fall for their traps. Same dudes who would go join the glowie ops are probably the ones who'll get catfished by "girls" on the internet who wind up being "gurls" with bigger dicks than their mark. Same dudes would send the Nigerian royalty $5,000 to help unlock their 50 Trillion dollar bank account and actually expect to be paid back 10-fold.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Let’s just remember keep this part of our code of conduct in mind…
    Illegality
    Advocating, explicitly or by example, breaking specific firearms-related laws is forbidden. It makes the forum look bad. There's a middle ground between advocating resistance to unjust legislation or statutes (which is allowed and encouraged) and outright bragging about lawlessness (which is forbidden). In that middle ground, the staff will be forced to make judgement calls. Feel free to PM a staffer before posting if you are questioning the propriety of a potential post.

The last thing anyone here should be doing is adding to one of the moderators plates for a judgement call.

The other thing to keep in mind is context. Most of us know one another, but this is the internet. If you think something you are posting won’t be archived and later used against you, you should probably get off the internet.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Let’s just remember keep this part of our code of conduct in mind…

The last thing anyone here should be doing is adding to one of the moderators plates for a judgement call.

The other thing to keep in mind is context. Most of us know one another, but this is the internet. If you think something you are posting won’t be archived and later used against you, you should probably get off the internet.
    Thanks.
    I've been wondering what to do , if anything, about this thread.
    It's gray area.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Thanks.
    I've been wondering what to do , if anything, about this thread.
    It's gray area.
    My point is ignore these fools if they approach you or try to talk about such shit. Ignore them. Make them irrelevant. Don't even discuss the state of affairs with those wanting to "do something".

It's no good man.

I hope that was clear. I'm not advocating fir anything but stay away from those fools.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    A long time member and prolific poster on another forum I was on..... had all his posts brought into evidence during his divorce proceedings by her attorney.....

Talk about taking things out of context.....

We are not anonymous...by any stretch.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I owned a helicopter for a couple of years but decided being alive was more important than having some expensive fun. Never pushed anyone out.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Fed captcha.jpeg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Yeah....if a person really wants to be a menace to the Feds, they should give up the tactard life and focus on spycraft.....living as an actual Gray Man instead of a 5.11 spokesmodel. Learn the covert skills.....including how to SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Also, don't go trying to join up with "like-minded individuals". That's another name for a Fed trap. Be a Lone Wolf.....they never can seem to catch those guys....especially if they're "on the radar."

Finally....never take advice from faceless people on the Internet.

If you take my advice here to heart.......then you really weren't paying attention, were you?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    About to go do some training in a non-secure area and thats what most of us will look like...

I find it rather interesting from a cultural perspective considering how clothes are a MAJOR part of your cultural identifier and how hard it is to dress outside of your cultural norms.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah....if a person really wants to be a menace to the Feds, they should give up the tactard life and focus on spycraft.....living as an actual Gray Man instead of a 5.11 spokesmodel. Learn the covert skills.....including how to SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Also, don't go trying to join up with "like-minded individuals". That's another name for a Fed trap. Be a Lone Wolf.....they never can seem to catch those guys....especially if they're "on the radar."

Finally....never take advice from faceless people on the Internet.

If you take my advice here to heart.......then you really weren't paying attention, were you?
    Lone wolf ftw.

Even trusted friends can slip up. Trusted friends probably run in the same circles as you so if anyone else in those circles is caught plotting something you can bet feds will be digging into one or two degrees of separation to make sure to root all the patriots, err resistance fighters, err I mean criminal terrorists out.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    About to go do some training in a non-secure area and thats what most of us will look like...

I find it rather interesting from a cultural perspective considering how clothes are a MAJOR part of your cultural identifier and how hard it is to dress outside of your cultural norms.

I don’t seem to have a problem doing it. ;)

I don’t think I have looked the same any two times we have met

Top Bottom