• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooneys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Round Rock
    Mooneys_Web_Banner_750_72dpi.gif

AGS Armament manufacturer of Affordable Silencers, Silencers for Everyone has visit Texas and we attended the demo shoot today at Eagle Peak. The demo was very professional and very well organized. Demoing the 22 Guardian ($179.00) and Guardian SS $229.00 comparable to the Sparrow and Element. I own and shoot both so i can testify that we are comparing apples to apples. With your eyes closed it's difficult to tell them apart. Also demoed was the Kestrel 22, Kestrel cores isolate all baffles from the outer tube making for easy disassembly and cleaning. The Ketrel 556 was probable the most impressive, comparing to the legendary AAC M4-2000 this suppressor screws directly to the barrel (various mounting coming soon) but has an MSRP of 499.00 and your cost of 459.00...for a quality 556 Can. If you have questions please send me an email or call.

There are more new silencers coming and will be offered in the various colors.

sales@mooneysfirearms.com
    512-971-3569
    AGS Armament - Silencers for Everyone

I have placed my first order and will have form 3's early next month.

Kestrel_556.gif

guardian.gif
    g22disect.gif
    Hurley's Gold

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Awesome, I'm gonna have to keep you guys in mind when I finally take that first step to get one, looks like a well made product.

Top Bottom