• ...and so much more!
  • Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Everybody knows kids are dumb. Whose gonna listen to that?
    The article says that gun control groups are using the Ai generated voices of kids that were killed in shootings to call politicians, etc... pushing for gun control.

Emotions vs. logic to push their agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't used by the talking heads on TV sooner rather than later.

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    Currently, Google's AI won't answer questions about load data for cartridge reloading, nor AR barrel lengths.

Microsoft's AI will supply load data if asked, and seems to try to answer every question, although tries to throw politic-related blurbs in, but you can end the question with "Summary only, not extra info", "bullet points only" and such.

Chat GPT will not provide load data, as they went full-pinko-commie..

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    “We come from a place where gun violence is a problem, but you will never see a 19-year-old with an AR-15 getting into a school and shooting people,” Manuel Oliver said. “There’s a reason for the gun violence in a Third World country. There’s no reason for the gun violence and the amount of victims in the United States.”

I tried to come up with a witty response to this thought, but it's just so off the chart, I'm just going to quote it for posterity.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I tried to come up with a witty response to this thought, but it's just so off the chart, I'm just going to quote it for posterity.
    Apparently they didn’t compare the murder rates between here and Venezuela. I wouldn’t want anyone to have their child murdered, but they are out of touch with reality. I’m guessing the gun control groups started whispering in their ear.

Top Bottom