• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    I was planning on going Saturday, but will switch to Sunday depending on which day the weather looks best, will keep monitoring it.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Best chance for great weather is Sunday. I went ahead and sprung for reserved seats for Sunday. Blue Angels, F-22 demo, really looking forward to it.

I am a crappy amateur photographer, but I love taking the pics

There is a concert Saturday,"Starship".

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Trying to get an idea of how early I need to head out tomorrow. What time did they find the traffic bad?

Oh sorry, I just called him. He said it was 2pm and traffic was backed up to Kostoryz. They were obviously mistaken in thinking they could just drive out for the afternoon. He suggested you leave an hour before the gates open. Hope that helps. Take lots of pics for those of us that can't make it.

W

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    my wife and i were at a restaurant right outside the game at 9:30 with little or not traffic..... at 10:00 there was a policeman directing traffic and it was backed up to the nas exit on spid.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Oh sorry, I just called him. He said it was 2pm and traffic was backed up to Kostoryz. They were obviously mistaken in thinking they could just drive out for the afternoon. He suggested you leave an hour before the gates open. Hope that helps. Take lots of pics for those of us that can't make it.

W

gotcha, thanks. I try to go each year, plan on being there a little before 8.

Got the battery charged and a huge SD card ready. ;)

Since last year I upgraded to a newer camera. Really looking forward to taking the shots this year,

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    Waldron was open..... sucks, I live in the bluff and we usually can sit on the patio and watch them, but this year they are do all of the event on the south side.......

Top Bottom