• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    Indeed! I have a tactical pink pet eraser pack to go along with that tactical pen that I'd like to sell to anyone on this forum.

Integra+Pink+Pencil+Erasers.jpg

These tactical erasers work in pairs; one to spot, and one that "gets the job done."

If you like those tactical erasers then you might consider the covert tac party cup or the devilishly designed tactical table spoon.

c031b015.jpg

0b4108f1.jpg

Pics shamelessly borrowed from the emails from an a**hole website

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In the prison system, they teach employees about improvised weapons. A weapon like a socket in a sock will put you in the ground. A battery or bar of soap would do the same thing but Offenders are not allowed to have batteries and their soap bars are tiny. That solution is available to a flier. In the prison educational programs, tools can be checked out to Offenders and that's a dangerous place to be.

I absolutely love my Cane Master canes. I have one in Oak and one in Hickory. Being an old goat, no one questions my need to carry a cane but these aren't Wally World canes. My Cane Master will flatten an opponent and they aren't terribly expensive. There may not be much room to swing a cane in an aircraft but some of the Cane Master training involves poking with the cane tip. That's great for close quarters and that Cane will do serious bodily harm.

Flash

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I always considered a regular sharpened pencil to be a weapon but I never thought about patenting a stout pen as a weapon!

Fact is that out of every 100,000 emergency room visits each year approximately 35 of those are for injuries (some fatal) with pencils, while only 7 are for fireworks. A little statistical data there for you that pencils can do some damage.

Top Bottom