• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txpaulie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Rosharon
    Trade bait:

I've a coupla chinese SKS's, one in a synthetic stock w/cheap bipod, 30rnd mag, and 4x scope; the other as issued...

I've revolvers, pistols, rifles, shotguns...

I've silver and ammo...

I've 2 bulk-packs of .22lr for the right deal! :laughing:

I'd prefer to part with currency.

p

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Given the scarcity of SKS-D and SKS-M rifles, you're better chance would be finding one online. They've also jumped in price quite a bit, the latest I've seen they've been running $500-600....

navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    There are ways of making your regular sks take the ak mags. Since you have two cheap Chinese I'd do the one in the synthetic stock since it being bubued has reduced the price on it considerably

navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    sksboards.com has a ton of information on the conversion, plus search sks ak mag conversion on YouTube. And google will turn up a ton of info on it

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Most SKS "conversions" don't take true AK mags but instead similar ones with "duckbills" like this...

sks30.jpg

This modification usually involves gouging the wooden stock considerably or replacing it altogether with an aftermarket one.

Also remember any modifications to a stock SKS mean the rifle must be 922r compliant.

navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    Most SKS "conversions" don't take true AK mags but instead similar ones with "duckbills" like this...

sks30.jpg

This modification usually involves gouging the wooden stock considerably or replacing it altogether with an aftermarket one.

Also remember any modifications to a stock SKS mean the rifle must be 922r compliant.

i wasn't talking about the duckbill mag. There is an actual ak mag modification there are instructions out there, the only problem like he said before is making your sks 922 compliant but if you use the one with the synthetic stock you will more than likely get pas the 922 compliance already. If not buy a new gas tube and piston from tapco

Top Bottom