• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Watching the President talk about it now . Wonder who went in.. SEALs, Delta? He did mention that the team had a dog. Eric Haney, the former Delta operator who wrote Inside Delta Force, never mentioned dogs.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Watching the President talk about it now .
    Wife and I have been watching him, too. He is an effective communicator, but we wish he would wrap it up. You can tell that our "press" is only trying to catch him in an error they can attack him with later. The world is a little safer today, but their agenda remains on track.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I just caught the tail end ABCs summary:

Trump informed select Reps. but not the Speaker of the House which deviates from the norm in this type situation. (paraphrased)

In his words, he didn't want anything leaked, because Washington is full of leaks....

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    One thing I was thinking about, we know they use lookalikes. His identification came from DNA.
    What if a lookalike took some of his kids in order to get a DNA match in the mess of the explosion?

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    One thing I was thinking about, we know they use lookalikes. His identification came from DNA.
    What if a lookalike took some of his kids in order to get a DNA match in the mess of the explosion?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas

Trump informed select Reps. but not the Speaker of the House which deviates from the norm in this type situation. (paraphrased)
    That is the only thing the media is interested in - where can they find protocol issues and how can the Democrats exploit them.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Just now remembering, I think he mentioned they recovered an arm. Couldn't have mixed up the ID.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

He didn't tell her ahead of time, kept it on a need to know because, as he said, he didn't want to risk it getting out. He is a very smart man

Top Bottom