• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Yep. The yelling and talking out loud was counter effective. Though I like that he brought up Piers Daily Mirror scandal, I didn't like anything else he had to say, because of the way he delivered it.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm on the fence...I think it was pretty hilarious myself, but at the same time I really wish he hadn't have acted that way because of everything going on. He should have tried to represent us in a better light in front of so many people. In other news, he posted a video shortly after that complaining that he didn't get to do a third segment (big surprise there), and that a whole bunch of undercover cops and mafia were following him around in NY after that interview. So if something wound up happening to him, he was being very careful with what he did and it would be the mafia or cops that took him out. Theeen, I just read another report saying he was at the Austin airport on the way to NY yesterday and TSA was giving him a hard time and he was giving them a hard time back. Seems like a trend with this guy.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    My God, it was hard to watch. He just started doing an accent himself. Every second more he speaks is just another blow to the reputation of gun owners.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    That's the only way he knows and he always makes us look bad, i cant stand the guy. We did a big protest in Austin back when they shut down the Gun shows in 2009, Alex shows up after we had been there for a few hours. He jumped in front of us and kept harassing the media and running his mouth like he normally does and tried to take credit for the protest and lump us in with him.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I haven't watched the video yet, will watch it later today, but Alex Jones really gets on my nerves. I by no means disagree with him on every topic. He's very pro 2nd amendment, pro constitution, and all about smaller federal gov't. But the dude has so many crackpot theories, and is so extreme in his delivery that even if he's right about something most people will write him off as a conspiracy whack job. He can say something conspiracy-like, and make me go "Wow, you know that is pretty interesting." then 5 minutes later start talking about something so ridiculous that I think he should be in a loony bin. I've only listened to his show a few times because a co-worker was wanting me to. I gave it a fair shake, but at the end of the day the dude does more harm than good for his cause. He is anything but level headed, and therefore will end up creating a gaggle of quotes (whether used in context or not) for the MSM to spin and make gun owners and constitutionalists look like the bad guys. And in his case, I wouldn't blame people from cringing if they are told that's what the average gun owner is like. They would be severely wrong, but he does represent us whether we like it or not.

IMO he should really back down from the public spotlight, and if he wants to be part of a grassroots change in this country, then he needs to be the man behind the curtain, not the lead in the play.

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    Holy shit, he is even more insane than I remember. He has some great info but vomits out the info in a psychotic way that makes gun owners look very bad.

effnoldguy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas
    Two jack a$$e$ on TV. That Jones guy is more crazy that Piers Morgan and showed his inability to control his emotions. When you argue and scream as he did, you look like a lunatic; and I believe he is. His credibility totally lost when he admitted he believes that our own govt is responsible for 9/11. Thanks a lot A$$. You make gun owners seem so rational and legitimate. NOT!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    All part of the plan. Label him as a leader by talking about the vast numbers of his listeners and then show he's crazy.

It was a smart move by Piers and company. Alex always pretends to know what's "really" going on...but he couldn't see this telegraphed from a mile away?

He acted like a buffoon and did a lot of damage.

Piers wouldn't have dared to have someone on who was actually articulate and thoughtful.

Mustang Mike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mesquite TX
    Mr Jones was trying to get two hours worth of information in two minutes ! He showed us how much he dislikes the Host of the program and acted like a little kid trying to prove he is right with the argument like no way, yes way, no way, yes way.
    He made a few good points but made all gun owners look like lunatics, maybe that is why Peirs wanted him on the program to prove his agenda that Texans with guns are all crazy !

effnoldguy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas
    All part of the plan. Label him as a leader by talking about the vast numbers of his listeners and then show he's crazy.

It was a smart move by Piers and company. Alex always pretends to know what's "really" going on...but he couldn't see this telegraphed from a mile away?

He acted like a buffoon and did a lot of damage.

Piers wouldn't have dared to have someone on who was actually articulate and thoughtful.

He did. Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America was on the show. Larry was great and articulated a very logical and responsible argument.

nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    Piers Morgan has been spewing radical commentary and shouting people down for several weeks on this gun control issue and so he brings Alex Jones on to look more cooky than he does. Alex was doing to Piers what Piers was doing to John Lott. This allows Peirs to sit back and look calm and sensible and point at Alex as a representative of the extremists who own firearms.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Houston
    Yea Alex should have kept calm its just so frustrating all the negative thing the news say about gun owners especially this man
    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

n2pistols

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Hurst, Texas
    Alex Jones may be crazy but it is great to see someone fighting mad about what the Government is trying to do to the 2A. Lose the 2A and they will come for our guns asap. Don't worry about what the anti gun people think about gun owners since they don't like you anyway and never will unless you give up your rights like they have.
    :mad:

Top Bottom