DK Firearms

All protesters claiming to be pro-palestinian and pro-Hamas need to be checked for citizenship

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    If they are not US citizens then they need to be arrested, jailed and immediately deported.

I would also bet that a huge number of those college losers are here on student visas and I bet most of them are expired. They should also be imprisoned and immediately deported from out country.

Getting fed up with this crap.
    Texas SOT

george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    The fact that they are anti-semite is not my main point. The fact that we let any group of people be so negative and anti any other group of race of people in this country is complete BS and goes against the grain of what this county was founded on.

This needs to be stopped immediately and those groups need to be destroyed. Otherwise, what is wrong with the KKK, Antifa, BLM and other radical extremist groups that are becoming prominent in our once great country?

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    The constitution gives all people here the right to peaceful protest. Although I would like to see these traitors rot in hell I don't want the right to peaceful protest taken away. Remember that when you or your family want to vote for the pro-Palestinian democratic party.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    They would be expelled for using the wrong pronouns, but can burn flags and yell hate and "death to America and Israel".

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    I'm actually enjoying this as yet again, these formerly well-respected Ivy League colleges are proving themselves to be not only failed academic institutions, but breeding grounds for nothing but hatred.
    I agree with you, but am also worried because too many companies turn around and hire these activists into management and/or positions where they have influence over the work environment. The rot at the Universities will continue propagate into US companies the same as it has in politics. The trick will be to see what can be salvaged before they destroy it all.

george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    The constitution gives all people here the right to peaceful protest. Although I would like to see these traitors rot in hell I don't want the right to peaceful protest taken away. Remember that when you or your family want to vote for the pro-Palestinian democratic party.
    If they are not citizens they have no rights except to be deported !

If they are citizens then they should be arrested for racial crimes for terrorist threats and not released until they have faced trial. Then they should be convicted and deported.

Last edited:

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I agree with you, but am also worried because too many companies turn around and hire these activists into management and/or positions where they have influence over the work environment. The rot at the Universities will continue propagate into US companies the same as it has in politics. The trick will be to see what can be salvaged before they destroy it all.

Yup, or they learn to suck nasty trucker cock & go to work for the Pentagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    They would be expelled for using the wrong pronouns, but can burn flags and yell hate and "death to America and Israel".
    Burning flags and yelling death to America is constitutional protected free speech, and American rights aren't excepted to non citizens or illegals. You may not like the speech, but it is nonetheless protected.
    If they are not citizens they have no rights except to be deported !
    As far as I can tell, rights aren't dependent or based on citizenship. I'd be happy to listen if I'm misunderstanding.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Burning flags and yelling death to America is constitutional protected free speech, and American rights aren't excepted to non citizens or illegals. You may not like the speech, but it is nonetheless protected.
    What he said was students could be expelled for using a wrong pronoun, which is idiocy and means nothing and hurts no one. But claiming death to America and/or Israel is totally cool and not only not punished, but encouraged and no expulsion will come.

It's not that difficult to see the hypocrisy and irony.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    You're exactly right! And that is part of the problem now in corporate America, the media, etc., etc. However, it has to start somewhere and I think many are now recognizing these institutions for frauds that they are, even some on the left.

The hope is it will expose them, their enrollments and endowments drop, and they eventually fall from grace and no longer have an impact. The hope, anyway.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Might be a slightly different legal opinion, I'm not sure rights are violated being expelled from school for violating their code of conduct surrounding pronouns to a specific person being a form of verbal abuse versus the protected speech of death to xyz.

I guess I view the analogy of my employer I don't think can terminate me because of my participation in an actually peaceful protest and someone in hr sees me there. Whereas I think they can fire me for specific speech like verbally harassing a trans coworker or using racial slurs to coworkers.

I see the hypocrisy, but the freedom of speech precedents fairly well define what freedom of speech and really extend to. However the new weapon against it is "freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences". There's broad line that is tough to tell when it's being crossed. Both sides get wrecked with that

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Might be a slightly different legal opinion, I'm not sure rights are violated being expelled from school for violating their code of conduct surrounding pronouns to a specific person being a form of verbal abuse versus the protected speech of death to xyz.

I guess I view the analogy of my employer I don't think can terminate me because of my participation in an actually peaceful protest and someone in hr sees me there. Whereas I think they can fire me for specific speech like verbally harassing a trans coworker or using racial slurs to coworkers.

I see the hypocrisy, but the freedom of speech precedents fairly well define what freedom of speech and really extend to. However the new weapon against it is "freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences". There's broad line that is tough to tell when it's being crossed. Both sides get wrecked with that
    In today's climate, I don't think your employer would take too kindly to your marching in a "peaceful protest" of KKK members. You do know there are two sets of rules being laid down as we go along each day, right?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

My post, nor @SARGE67 said anything about verbally harassing anyone. I can see we're never going to agree, but you stand where you stand.

And you missed the point entirely, by the way.

Top Bottom