• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    The place was packed with vendors and people today (Saturday). Looked like a lot of activity there and people were buying stuff.

BrettB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2015
    I went out today and was able to complete the trade I was looking for in 5 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the experience. Pretty crowded overall I would say even on a Sunday morning. Now to find time tonight at the range to test out the new merchandise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tboner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Went out Saturday. Took thirty minutes to walk complete show. Lots of arts and crafts and purses. Maybe once the word gets out things will change. :(

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    I checked it out Sunday, pretty decent size, very convenient for me as I'm ~15 minutes away from it. I thought the selection of firearms was decent, though the bulk of my experience at gun shows is from when I grew up in CA, so take it for what it's worth. I did find a Zastava M90NP, a 5.56X45 AK with a STANAG magwell adapter straight from the Zastava factory, but the seller was *very* proud of it, to the tune of ~$200+ over what they usually sell for. I walked out of the show with a new OTF knife, but no Zastava.

Top Bottom