• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rolin808

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2021
    Hawaii
    It’s been a while and I just wanted to say ALOHAAAAAA!
    Now come visit the islands cause we need more visitors ( actually we need your influx of spending power )
    DK Firearms

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Beautiful place. Still a communist prison.

If you all need the money quit electing mini dictators and instead take them on a @Hoji helo tour.

The way you all did the covid shit and gun hating bullshit. Just like cali. Nope my money stays here for now.

Besides too expensive. Trap indeed.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Beautiful place. Still a communist prison.

If you all need the money quit electing mini dictators and instead take them on a @Hoji helo tour.

The way you all did the covid shit and gun hating bullshit. Just like cali. Nope my money stays here for now.

Besides too expensive. Trap indeed.
    Lots of abandoned stripped and burned out cars everywhere. It was so prevalent that I had to read up as to why. Libby laws make it very expensive to get rid of a car that’s past it’s service life. Also tent cities and folks living out of their cars along the beach outside of the tourist areas. It’s nice but overly hyped and not worth the price of admission. Price tag needs to come down 30% then the cost will match the experience. I’m glad I went but I’ll never go back. Santorini was actually a little cheaper and it was clean and just a better experience.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Aloha

Tell all the Hawaiians they are welcome to visit Texas

but please -- briefly -- nobody likes a guest that lingers

IIRC, Hawaii used to spend quite a few bucks in Texas. They didn't have the room in their jails, so they paid Texas to store them away. I wonder if that's still happening, this was over 20 years ago.

In the meantime, give us the latest on George Young's case. Anything scheduled since it was GVR'd?

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Aloha

Tell all the Hawaiians they are welcome to visit Texas

but please -- briefly -- nobody likes a guest that lingers

IIRC, Hawaii used to spend quite a few bucks in Texas. They didn't have the room in their jails, so they paid Texas to store them away. I wonder if that's still happening, this was over 20 years ago.

In the meantime, give us the latest on George Young's case. Anything scheduled since it was GVR'd?
    Lota states do interstate compacts for inmates for many reasons.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Lots of abandoned stripped and burned out cars everywhere. It was so prevalent that I had to read up as to why. Libby laws make it very expensive to get rid of a car that’s past it’s service life. Also tent cities and folks living out of their cars along the beach outside of the tourist areas. It’s nice but overly hyped and not worth the price of admission. Price tag needs to come down 30% then the cost will match the experience. I’m glad I went but I’ll never go back. Santorini was actually a little cheaper and it was clean and just a better experience.

And

Santorini and Venice are 2 of my bucket list destinations.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hawaii does have a secret weapon they, the wacko left, are too far gone to realise and use. Tulsi Gabbard.

She is from all appearances, regardless of my differences with some of her positions, a principled moderate. The type of politician that garners lots of support from independents and moderates in both parties in presidential elections.

Because of this the left of her party have done everything possible to destroy her regardless of the fact that they and their views are popular with a small percentage of the country and shrinking daily. Such is the case with all mad men and tyrants.

She would easily beat Trump head to head because of his negatives. She would give Desantis a run for his money.

No I'm not a supporter nor do I wish to debate her positions, I'm just making a statement.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Cand,

Overall regarding Tulsi, I mostly agree with you, but the one thing that gives me second thoughts about her is: She supported bernie sanders and that gives me pause about her being a moderate...

I sincerely hope her 'bern' support was a political/philosophical impermanent glitch...

Top Bottom