Guns International

Am I missing something my whole life, how are they living?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    It's funny / sad how different young people are today. We have a couple 20 something guy's that were hired about the same time. One was hired as general labor, the other in the fab dept.
    The general labor guy is white, and your typical worthless POS. He has zero skills, really doesn't want to learn anything, and spends more time in the restroom and playing games on his phone than working.
    Oh, he also lives with his Grandmother. Doesn't own a car - drives his Grandmother's to work or hitches a ride.

The fab guy was born in Mexico, grew up in south Texas, has a good family life. He's a go getter, wants to learn how to do everything in the shop. He also works OT everyday because he wants to pay his new truck off early, and also help his family out.

Having a good family unit / up bringing, carries a lot of weight in how young people grow up!

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've found through my experience at working different jobs the people who got the job done usually had more asked of them and slacker's slacked off.
    This is unfortunately how a lot of employers treat their employees. If you work too hard, you are given more work and you are rarely rewarded for it. They'll also pass you over for promotions because they don't want to lose the efficiency you're creating for them in your current position. When treated like that, is there any wonder why so many won't put in much effort into their jobs?

Top Bottom