Amazon won't ship Roundup

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
Is this something new? Back in March, I ordered some Roundup Concentrate from Amazon, no problem. It arrived within a couple days. I used it all and wanted to order more. Now they are saying it can't be shipped to my address. Same with another brand of herbicide they sell.

So I tried Walmart. They shipped the Roundup right to my house. What's up with Amazon and Roundup or Texas and Roundup? I can't find any restrictions on it except for the city of Austin, which prohibits it's use. I'm 40 miles from Austin.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
At what point in the order process do they inform you they won't ship it?

I placed it in my cart,and they showed a Monday delivery.

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
I had heard some rumors, a couple of months ago, that the parent company that makes Round-Up was going to either going to restrict or eliminate consumer sales of some of their products.

I have no idea as to the accuracy of that though.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
One of the ingredients is alleged to be cancer-causing.

There is a LOT of sensitivity towards any part of making the stuff, shipping it, or selling it. I work for a company that makes a different chemical that goes in it, and so I have a little more insight than some. Everybody's worried how far lawyers may go in pursuit of $$$ for their own pockets. (And maybe pennies for their clients.)

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
Is this something new? Back in March, I ordered some Roundup Concentrate from Amazon, no problem. It arrived within a couple days. I used it all and wanted to order more. Now they are saying it can't be shipped to my address. Same with another brand of herbicide they sell.
I get that too:

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

Dred

Mar 12, 2012
Houston, TX
Evidently there is a link between roundup and Non hodgkins lymphoma (sp). Legal teams are currently recruiting to build a class. mI hear radio recruitment for this class several times a day.

Duuno how this fact links to Amazon, but ...

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members